Awesome Memes

No no no, I understood. Maybe "hooky" was a bad choice .. I now have no idea what word I should've used to describe it I was just funning :lol: but my "silly" is along the same line as your "bullshit, craziness" ... sorry for the misunderstanding.

Actually yes silliness works too :) hooey..... hooky it's all a little wonky, but not honky. That's just whacked.

Wirelessly posted

ambrosia said:
Yeah, it's a hooky meme. There shouldn't be an "a" in front. It's like "silly".

haha not hooky, hooey, it's like um...bullshit, craziness. After the fact I realized this is a word that might not exist in ASL, and it's not commonly used English slang either, so some of you guys might not recognize it. Sorry, sometimes I forget....sometimes I'm an ignorant hearie :laugh2:

I have heard of phooey. Never heard of hooey. Also heard of slang hoo hoo. LOL

Wirelessly posted

I have heard of phooey. Never heard of hooey. Also heard of slang hoo hoo. LOL

:lol:...yeah..."my hoo hoo"...and the slang "hooey"...I use it quite a bit...."That's a bunch of hooey!"...Also I use..."That's a bunch of bunk!"...meaning shyt....

Actually yes silliness works too :) hooey..... hooky it's all a little wonky, but not honky. That's just whacked.

That is whacked.... your a wonky honky huh ?!?! LOL Pretty fly for a cracker mwa ha ha ha ha:laugh2:

35541034.jpg

Lol. Why, but cats belong in any thread!! ;)

One day they will take over AD....and then.....THE WORLD

wait I think I can find a meme for that I saw it yesterday

That cat up there^^^ I just posted kills me though, Oh man that look. Too funny, but it looks scary, really scary.

Back