ATTN: Old AD Members...

no. i believe i am the ANGRIEST man alive even if you're maniac.

no, no, no, jiro. i'm not a maniac. i'm manic. (you're the second ad'er who has called me a maniac.)

jiro,

you may be the angriest man alive, but i'm the angriest woman alive because i received 2 warnings for my behavior here on ad (not that i'm proud of it).

i need to learn how to tone down my moods, bow out of threads whenever i'm rapid cycling or just avoid the political threads altogether...

no, no, no, jiro. i'm not a maniac. i'm manic. (you're the second ad'er who has called me a maniac.)

I didn't even realize there's a distinctive spelling difference! :ty: for correction.

jiro,

you may be the angriest man alive, but i'm the angriest woman alive because i received 2 warnings for my behavior here on ad (not that i'm proud of it).

i need to learn how to tone down my moods, bow out of threads whenever i'm rapid cycling or just avoid the political threads altogether...

then it is agreed. Jiro is the ANGRIEST man alive and you are the ANGRIEST woman alive. :mad2:

oh, yes. there's a BIG difference. maniacs are far more crazy than manics are. :laugh2:

correct me if i'm wrong -
manic - angry due to your bipolar condition
maniac - a looney psychopathic person?

correct me if i'm wrong -
manic - angry due to your bipolar condition
maniac - a looney psychopathic person?

exactly.

however, manic can mean a person with bipolar who is extremely happy (sometimes referred to as euphoric) as well. manic behavior goes in both directions (extremely angry or extremely happy).

I join here since Sept 2003 it's 5 yr wow that fast! :shock: but i don't post that much often than i used be before *shrug*

Since April 2003.

Same here! Did you follow me? :hmm:

I think in the old times, people liked to joke around a lot. Nowadays, the forum has taken on a more serious tone. I think people are just more willing to discuss all kinds of things than they have been in the past.

The only constant factor is that we had self-confessed postwhores back then, too. :P

So many old timers...we each deserve a walker (or cane if you are a daring soul). :giggle:

Joined 03-05-2004. I did join 2003 then left and return with a new ID in 2004.

Originally started in January 2003 when AD (version 1) was in phpBB format (I was aka Rayden Wins and later in AD version 2, MDCodeRedFreak).

Left AD for another site in June 2003, then left *that* other site in August 2005.

Returned to AD in October 2005. Since then, I posted a few once in a while - during my first days, I was such a postwhore.

I'm a senior now at my university, so I'd be pretty busy. I'd grad in December 2009.

If you look under your own avatar/name, it says you've been here since August 2008. Oh, do 2007 and 2008 look alike?

Mistyped.

But I've been reading AD for a while since I played a bit on -a site I cannot say here-.com

Same here! Did you follow me? :hmm:

I think in the old times, people liked to joke around a lot. Nowadays, the forum has taken on a more serious tone. I think people are just more willing to discuss all kinds of things than they have been in the past.

The only constant factor is that we had self-confessed postwhores back then, too. :P

Obviously, I followed Tousi here. *gasp* Do not tell his wife. ;) He came in April 2003 then I came here in May 2003. We found out more about alldeaf in the deafchat.com That is how, we come to this site. :D

Me a member of AD since August 2002. I was know as "impulse".

I was asked to review a thread made by a friend of mine. I decided to bookmark that thread for later reading.

A week or two later, I was bored and decided to see if there was anything new in that thread. So, I went back. From there, I started lurking around and decided to join.

That's when VamPyroX was born! ;)

Back