ATTN: Old AD Members...

I believe Alex has been here on AD the longest.

I have been a member of AD since March 2005, but I was re-registered as from November 2006 -- been active ever since.

I'm no senior member but i'm not a newbie either. :P I'm just now starting to be more active around here, hence the lower than expected post count.

I admit I feel much more suppressed when I speak out my mind. Back then we were able to speak out with no problems. Right now, I can't speak my mind without being manipulated or at the risk of being banned because some people can't tolerate debating.

Thank goodness for the ignore button as we didn't have that back then! :giggle:

And imagine the spanking you would get for shooting your thong at the President. :lol: :hug:

I'm a member of this forum since May 11, 2007. :)

But I don't active so often. ^^"

Oh I thought this topic is about old AD members speaking of in age. I was gonna say I am one of an old fossil here. :giggle:

Well I have been here since 2006. :)

I came in June 2005. I was active about the first 6 months or so, then took a long holiday. Came back here about a year ago or so.

So it seems, no one can top Vamp's regdate. He is defaulted winner of this thread!

The rest of your 2003ers, the only way you can redeem yourself is to get your postcount up@ I could care less of your reg status if you've been here awhile yet you are watching the rest of us with binocs from a 10 story apartment.

It seems safe to say:
Board rebooted Jan-Feb of 2003, registration tally has been properly taken ever since then. Our oldest member (aside from Alex, who doesn't count in this! sorry! ;)) would be Vamp, with a hefty amount of participation under his belt.

(naisho's) Unofficial awards ceremony
Oldest registered member: Vamp
Oldest (physically) active member: ? Will the real person step up?
Youngest active member: ?
Most active registered member (High postratio to Regdate): ?
Most active member registered since 2009: romany
Most active member registered since 12/2008: Nika
Most interesting posting member: ?
Most likely to stir uproar: imdeafsowhat
Most likely to not reply: Guests
Most helpful member: ?
Smartest/most knowledgeable member: ?
Cutest member (guy): !?
Cutest member (girl): !?
Angriest member: Bottesini vs Jiro!?

And.. I'm out of options. anyone care to fill in my ? blanks for me!?

USA postwhore: Vamp
Australian postwhore: JClarke

:laugh2:

Back