ATTN: Old AD Members...

I was asked to review a thread made by a friend of mine. I decided to bookmark that thread for later reading.

A week or two later, I was bored and decided to see if there was anything new in that thread. So, I went back. From there, I started lurking around and decided to join.

That's when VamPyroX was born! ;)

...and the rest is history. smile.

I joined AD on April of 2003. It was shitload of fun until few years later... well, I say, it is different now. :aw:

I joined AD on April of 2003. It was shitload of fun until few years later... well, I say, it is different now. :aw:

Care to explain in detail to someone who's only really been around during '06? I'm interested.

2002 is a phpBB forum i think and switched to vbulletin early 2003, so that is why the dates had changed

2002 is a phpBB forum i think and switched to vbulletin early 2003, so that is why the dates had changed
Yep, the old AllDeaf ran on phpBB. It switched to vBulletin in February 2003.

Sadly, there was a problem with the files during the upgrade process and all the old AllDeaf stuff was lost. So, Alex had to start over. :(

Care to explain in detail to someone who's only really been around during '06? I'm interested.

If you joined in 2003, then you would know. But, I am not going to say more. Sorry.

yea it was too much drama back in the time. I wasn't really pay attention to 2003/2004. :o

No. I never said that. I am not going to say further.

it seems like there's a general concensus among the older members of ad that the forum isn't what it used to be. having said that, i know exactly what they mean because i've seen older posts on ad from 2003 on the internet.

Yep, the old AllDeaf ran on phpBB. It switched to vBulletin in February 2003.

Sadly, there was a problem with the files during the upgrade process and all the old AllDeaf stuff was lost. So, Alex had to start over. :(

Isn't there a backup somewhere and maybe use the old phpBB alldeaf just for viewing ? lock it so no posts can be made ?

Isn't there a backup somewhere and maybe use the old phpBB alldeaf just for viewing ? lock it so no posts can be made ?
The backups were lost during the upgrade too.

I think it's because vBulletin wasn't compatible with phpBB. So, everything got corrupted and lost. :(

Back