Ask Texan Guy Anything

What is one thing u cant live without and what woudl that be??

Have you ever been in an earthquake before?

what would you usually do when u first get online?

Uhhhh.....A beautiful chick. heh

lol...An earthquake in Texas? Nope.

Check Myspace mails. heh.

Do you have a myspace page? I rarely check mine.

Negative, negative. Yes, sir, that's a negative. Over. I'm going to quit my currently job as I get accept into the fire academy. Should be in fall. Wish me luck, dude. lol

Negative, negative. Yes, sir, that's a negative. Over. I'm going to quit my currently job as I get accept into the fire academy. Should be in fall. Wish me luck, dude. lol

All the best, TG with the academy! ;)

why put soviet union in your location? i thought u are from Texas so i am confused? hmm

why put soviet union in your location? i thought u are from Texas so i am confused? hmm

Hey freaky Cat, location is not important which you don't have to reveal where your location would be! ;)

Its actually recommended that you leave it blank but many fill it out anyway at least down to which state/country they are in. I just put down my state and thats it.

Texan - are you really a soviet commie posing as a beer slugging Nascar crazed Texan?? ;)

Texan - are you really a soviet commie posing as a beer slugging Nascar crazed Texan?? ;)

hahaha! Well, my friends think I'm crazy. So, yeah. lol Texan Guy from Soviet Union. I find that ironically....lol

Back