Ask Texan Guy Anything

Bump.....any question? lol

maybe you have already been asked this question
but I noticed that you are a TWAT supporter

When I grew up the word twat was a another name
for vagina, so my question would be why are you
supporting vagina's?

I got a few questions for you.

Will you ever get a economy car for saving your money on gas like going to grocery stores, errands, etc.

Are you republican liberal or conversative (sp)?

How many acres is your farm you live on?

Were you born and raised in Texas?

Have you ever encountered a tornado before?

1. Halo.

2. No, I think they are doin' their job.

3. I'll walk away.

4. Yes, Jesus is the leader for the Christians and those people who believe in him.

5. Texas Massacre Chainsaw is completely fake. If it is, he should have kill all movie crews.

6. I think all ADers are cool.

7. Because, so, they know which sides they were on. heh God, Allah, Budda, 6 arms elepant. heh No offense. I choice God, tho.

8. I vote no one.

9. I haven't heard about Michael Moore's protray of white men. But all I know he is a fuckin' liberal asshole.

KINGOFNOOBS (edited: lumbingmi aka KINGOFNOOBS) asked you 10 questions you must had missed his 1st question and I am curiouse your answer to that question too.

Last edited:
Texan Guy .... where in Texas do you live and what do you do for living?

:topic: Oh my goodness. Is lumbingmi aka KINGOFNOOBS??? :roll:

Are you man enough to take on hardball questions from me? :cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGOFNOOBS
Are you man enough to take on hardball questions from me?

Bring it on.

I think Texan Guy is smart not to be baited by the liberals here.

Any one who has read his posts in the political sections knows how he feels - so two thumbs up to Texan Guy!!

Here is a question:

Where is the best BBQ in Texas?
and
Which is the best BBQ in Texas? Rubbed or Sauced?

:)

I think Texan Guy is smart not to be baited by the liberals here.

Any one who has read his posts in the political sections knows how he feels - so two thumbs up to Texan Guy!!

Here is a question:

Where is the best BBQ in Texas?
and
Which is the best BBQ in Texas? Rubbed or Sauced?

:)

Are you a TWAT supporter?

1. Halo.

3. I'll walk away.

4. Yes, Jesus is the leader for the Christians and those people who believe in him.

5. Texas Massacre Chainsaw is completely fake. If it is, he should have kill all movie crews.

7. Because, so, they know which sides they were on. heh God, Allah, Budda, 6 arms elepant. heh No offense. I choice God, tho.

8. I vote no one.

9. I haven't heard about Michael Moore's protray of white men. But all I know he is a fuckin' liberal asshole.

In bold, do you think all ADers are cool including deafilmedia? ;)

My question: Besides Texas - which state in the United States are the best?

1. Halo.

3. I'll walk away.

8. I vote no one.

You like Halo? Me too!

Add me...I play with couple of deaf buddies often every week.

I have a question;

are you hacker?

You like Halo? Me too!

Add me...I play with couple of deaf buddies often every week.

I have a question;

are you hacker?

Hacker? Why you wanna know? You need help? LOL

btw, I will get Halo 3

Hacker? Why you wanna know? You need help? LOL

btw, I will get Halo 3

Yeah, I do need a help. Can you crack the ummm...never mind. I'll feel bad if I get you in the trouble. :eek3: Then when you get out of the jail or prison, you might come back to me and give me a ---> :fart: JK.

Halo 3? My friend told me about it on Beta, it was really awesome, way better then the old versions. I ordered two of them with the helmets. Can't wait to play that game!

Yeah, I do need a help. Can you crack the ummm...never mind. I'll feel bad if I get you in the trouble. :eek3: Then when you get out of the jail or prison, you might come back to me and give me a ---> :fart: JK.

Halo 3? My friend told me about it on Beta, it was really awesome, way better then the old versions. I ordered two of them with the helmets. Can't wait to play that game!

Why would we need a helmet? Just a game will do.

better get back to topic.

Where is Texan Guy? If he still hasnt respond for 2 days and this thread should be locked, anyone with me, ha

Where is Texan Guy? If he still hasnt respond for 2 days and this thread should be locked, anyone with me, ha

I am with you, mate.

Texan Guy: Hey mate, you better get your ass here, and answer these curious questions everyone has been waiting for! So c'mon!

Back