Ask Texan Guy Anything

Oh, dear. I didn't realized that my thread is alive since a guy sent me a PM. lol...please, forgive me for took too long time to answer for y'all.

maybe you have already been asked this question
but I noticed that you are a TWAT supporter

When I grew up the word twat was a another name
for vagina, so my question would be why are you
supporting vagina's?

haha....TWAT stands for The War Against Terror, dude.

I got a few questions for you.

Will you ever get a economy car for saving your money on gas like going to grocery stores, errands, etc.

Are you republican liberal or conversative (sp)?

How many acres is your farm you live on?

Were you born and raised in Texas?

Have you ever encountered a tornado before? Nope, never seen one in person yet.

1-Eventually, maybe
2-I'm a republican conversative.
3-Ahh...I've never state that I'm a farmer. I just live in a country with a small town. Nearest wal-mart is about 25 mins away.
4-Yes, birth and raising in the great state of Texas.
5-Nope, never seen one in person yet.

I think Texan Guy is smart not to be baited by the liberals here.

Any one who has read his posts in the political sections knows how he feels - so two thumbs up to Texan Guy!!

Here is a question:

Where is the best BBQ in Texas?
and
Which is the best BBQ in Texas? Rubbed or Sauced?

:)

I've been carefully read and of what I'm going to say.

Hmm....Best BBQ in Texas? Hmm....damn, it's hard to choose. lol....I think it goes to Cooper's in Llano, Texas. Cooper's has everything rubbed and sauced, too. Good stuff there.

Texan Guy .... where in Texas do you live and what do you do for living?

Where? Hmm...I'd like to say that in here but since this thread is a wide public to the world. But I can tell you that I live about an hour away from Austin.

I work in a grocery store. But, soon, I'm going to pursue a fire fighting career in the fall.

In bold, do you think all ADers are cool including deafilmedia? ;)

My question: Besides Texas - which state in the United States are the best?

Deafilmedia isn't cool, no offense. I'm going to say MOST of the ADers are cool. lol

lol.....Man, which state in the United States are the best? Hmm...I'll say, Florida, IMO. I haven't been there but most of my friends live there. They told me about Florida, it sound cool to visit or live there.

Thanks for response! Bummer, I'm looking for someone who live in Austin area so I can ask some questions about that area. One hour is too far from Austin anyway. That's great about going to pursue a fire fighting career in the fall .... Good Luck! ...Once again, thanks.

Where? Hmm...I'd like to say that in here but since this thread is a wide public to the world. But I can tell you that I live about an hour away from Austin.

I work in a grocery store. But, soon, I'm going to pursue a fire fighting career in the fall.

Thanks for response! Bummer, I'm looking for someone who live in Austin area so I can ask some questions about that area. One hour is too far from Austin anyway. That's great about going to purse a fire fighting career in the fall .... Good Luck! ...Once again, thanks.

You can PM me if you have a question about Austin. I've been to Austin many times. It is like my second hometown. lol Ahh...you're welcome. :)

Have you visit NTID or/and Gally?

Ever you take a Cruise trip?

What's your favorite toursite in USA?

If anyone ask you to take the offer to stay in North Pole for a month to win a million dollar. Will you take it?

Have you visit NTID or/and Gally?

Ever you take a Cruise trip?

What's your favorite toursite in USA?

If anyone ask you to take the offer to stay in North Pole for a month to win a million dollar. Will you take it?

Well, I've passed the Gally when I was in DC. No time to stop cause I was the school group. Oh, boy. No, I haven't been to NTID but I like to visit both of them, tho.

No, but I like to, tho.

That'd be DC.

Sure, I'll take it. But I'll do that after I took the winter survival class. lol

Alright ... I will PM you when I get things together someday, not today.

Have you watched "Walker Texas Ranger"? Psst I'm watching rerun right now. ha ha

You can PM me if you have a question about Austin. I've been to Austin many times. It is like my second hometown. lol Ahh...you're welcome. :)

Alright ... I will PM you when I get things together someday, not today.

Have you watched "Walker Texas Ranger"? Psst I'm watching rerun right now. ha ha

Yes, I have seen "Walker, Texas Ranger." It was my favorite show. :)

Why did you choose the picture for your avatar display?

Why the hell Cena is still WWE Hwt Champ if u know? :lol:

Back