Ask Texan Guy Anything

Do you like to shop at wal-mart?

Do you like to shop at Kmart. :giggle) Kmarts crappier than Wal-mart IMO.

lol...To be honest, I've heard about them. But never shop at Kmarts...lol I think I haven't seen Kmart in Austin. :/ lol

lol...To be honest, I've heard about them. But never shop at Kmarts...lol I think I haven't seen Kmart in Austin. :/ lol

Oh well, it's depends on store and location.

There's some wal-mart store are more uglier than kmart does, some kmart stores are worse than wal-mart. In Chicago metro, both of wal-mart supercenter and super kmart are about almost equal in number, such as 3 to 3, plus rest of others are normal, non-supercenter, that much equal to me.

I don't know about in Austin but just check on kmart website to find location.

Texas Guy, I know that ya prefer to shop at christian store over other department store.

Have you been to a LifeWay store?

HAve you ever seen a movie that repulsed you so badly as an adult that you had nightmares about it?

If you could join any branch of the military, which branch would it be?

Have you been to a LifeWay store?

HAve you ever seen a movie that repulsed you so badly as an adult that you had nightmares about it?

If you could join any branch of the military, which branch would it be?

LifeWay? Hmm...Nope. heh. Pacman, don't think of me as a hardcore bible thumper. Well, just let you know, going to the christian stores are very rare for me. lol

Well, none, but "Hostle" is pretty close to become my new nightmare. lol

UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS!! SEMPER FI!!

Were you born and raised in Texas?

What is your dream wishes?

What is your best accomplishments?

are you deaf?

Were you born and raised in Texas?

What is your dream wishes?

What is your best accomplishments?

are you deaf?

Born and raising in Texas, ma'am! :)

My dream wish that I could able to join the USMC as an infantry.

My best accomplishments? Hmm...Good question. I think my best accomplishment is earned the high school diploma that's I've been waiting for. Well, almost all people in the public schools do, tho. lol

And, yes, I'm deaf.

Born and raising in Texas, ma'am! :)

My dream wish that I could able to join the USMC as an infantry.

My best accomplishments? Hmm...Good question. I think my best accomplishment is earned the high school diploma that's I've been waiting for. Well, almost all people in the public schools do, tho. lol

And, yes, I'm deaf.

awesome :ty: hehe..

What is your most embarrassing moments?

Ever went to Boot Camp?

What wuld you suggest for me to go and visit if I am in Texas?

awesome :ty: hehe..

What is your most embarrassing moments?

Ever went to Boot Camp?

What wuld you suggest for me to go and visit if I am in Texas?

Most embarrassing? Oh, my....let's see....well, when I was in the gym with the cadets. We were playing the dodgeball. I stand in the middle of the floor. Someone threw a ball at my family jewels. Everyone in the gym saw me that. Kinda embarrassing for me because I was just stand act like no one going to throw a ball at me. But someone did. heh

Nope, I've never been to Boot Camp, unfortunate.

Well, San Antiono such as the Alamo, museums. San Jacinto is not bad. Cool place to visit the park and you can get on USS Texas BB35. Kemah Boardwalk near Galveston. Austin on 6th Street. :p lol. Big Bend. Midland. So going on. lol...So, many to list to visit in Texas. :)

Most embarrassing? Oh, my....let's see....well, when I was in the gym with the cadets. We were playing the dodgeball. I stand in the middle of the floor. Someone threw a ball at my family jewels. Everyone in the gym saw me that. Kinda embarrassing for me because I was just stand act like no one going to throw a ball at me. But someone did. heh

Nope, I've never been to Boot Camp, unfortunate.

Well, San Antiono such as the Alamo, museums. San Jacinto is not bad. Cool place to visit the park and you can get on USS Texas BB35. Kemah Boardwalk near Galveston. Austin on 6th Street. :p lol. Big Bend. Midland. So going on. lol...So, many to list to visit in Texas. :)

Awesome :ty:

I have been to Austin before for basketball tourney back in 1989 but i didnt get to go n sightseeing due being stuck with the group at school. Drat.. I would love to go and sightseeing.. perhaps one day.. ha.. :)

If I were to go to Amarillo - would you suggest I try the 72 oz steak (at least til I explode...)??

What should I do if I were to go to Dallas?

If you going to eat 72 oz steak, then don't eat for 3 or 4 days, you'll get it all. lol

Dallas...uhh....go watch Dallas Cowboys. :mrgreen: Really, I don't know. I've been to Dallas like 5 times in my life. It's weird. heh

Have you been to Arkansas (or at least Texarkana?)

What is one thing u cant live without and what woudl that be??

Have you ever been in an earthquake before?

what would you usually do when u first get online?

Back