Ask Texan Guy Anything

What is Lone Star mean to you, texan?

Lone Star is just a nickname for the great state of Texas because of the lone star in the flag, obviously. But it means to me that pride, loyal, and friendship in the great state of Texas.

Texan Guy, how is it that you are infected by one's stupidity?

hahaha, I knew someone would ask me that.

Well, I got that quote from the TV show, "Viva La Bam", when Ryan Dunn said that to Vito in Italy. It was a funny esipode, tho.

Have you ever visited the Witchita Falls area of Texas and it's glorious boredom? (I did get a pic of President Eisenhower's birthplace, but a crappy one at best.)

Wasn't the camera, just couldn't get a good angle on it, plus the sunlight was way too harsh for the camera to adjust for it.

Wasn't the camera, just couldn't get a good angle on it, plus the sunlight was way too harsh for the camera to adjust for it.

That sucks, maybe you will get a better shot next time, at least I got a new camera 2 weeks ago, it's a really nice camera but I don't really know what to take pictures of, haha

My best advice is to get out and take pictures of scenes or objects that fascinate you. Try to get an interesting angle on everyday objects (Ive made a cigarette look as big as a boom box at the correct angle and lighting)

Also when you practice make sure you practice good habits. Ask yourself these questions:
What is my subject?
What is surrounding my subject?
Is there a better angle I can use?
What is the lighting of my subject? (Ive seen nicely composed shots come out shitty due to poor lighting- Ive done it myself even)
Can I come back at a better opportunity? (Not every photographer has this option, but they always keep it in mind)

Texan Guy - Are you interested in photography?

NorCal20: haha, only if I get drunk. :D

Authentic: Mercedes, I think.

NorCal20: Aww, man, I hate those......Okay, I'll take Toyota.

deafhalo: Ahh, really, I remember when my dad softly patted my back when I was very young lying on the bed. It's strange for me to remember that.

Cane Corso: Dublin, Ireland. :P

Dixie: Nope, I haven't been to Witchia Falls yet. I haven't been up to panhandle Texas yet as well.

Dixie: yeah, pretty much, it's cool to take a pictures.

NorCal20: haha, only if I get drunk. :D

Authentic: Mercedes, I think.

NorCal20: Aww, man, I hate those......Okay, I'll take Toyota.

deafhalo: Ahh, really, I remember when my dad softly patted my back when I was very young lying on the bed. It's strange for me to remember that.

Cane Corso: Dublin, Ireland. :P

Dixie: Nope, I haven't been to Witchia Falls yet. I haven't been up to panhandle Texas yet as well.

Dixie: yeah, pretty much, it's cool to take a pictures.

You forgot to answer my post #135? :hmm:

Back