Ask SkullChick Anything!

2 simple questions, what are your favourite breeds for a dog and a cat?

MMMM sammie

This is a very important question here so I will give you plenty of time to think it over and consider the answer.
Question: May I please have a Sandwhich?

See! You got many posts here. :D
There you go. ;)

More questions for ya!

- If you have a different and strange color skin, what color skin do you want? Pink? Blue? Else?
- If you have a different color hair than your natural color hair, what color hair do you want?

Have you been to Vegas?

This is a very important question here so I will give you plenty of time to think it over and consider the answer.
Question: May I please have a Sandwhich?

sure heres my candy filled drenched in 50 years old pepsi pop tuna fish with mold covered bread sandwich

Philadelphia and here is the link: MUTTERMUSEUM.ORG

lol thanks for answering for me :-p

See! You got many posts here. :D
There you go. ;)

More questions for ya!

- If you have a different and strange color skin, what color skin do you want? Pink? Blue? Else?
- If you have a different color hair than your natural color hair, what color hair do you want?

i"d want blue skin with pink hair :lol:

been there last year. it was interesting and bizarre. one question for you - would you be happy being a thousandaire or millionaire?

i"d be happy with couple thousand dollars but extremely happy being millionaire lol

Why are deaf people so rude ?

:dunno: maybe because of "deaf power"

do you fart?

lol only when absolutely necessary and its always silent and no smell, I'm superwoman :lol:

Have you been to Vegas?

nope I do want to go but my fiance HATE vegas and any form of gambling so i doubt we'd ever go there lol

girls don't fart

girls do fart, pretty one are usually silent and unscented, very obese or fugly one are as bad as men lol hahaha :lol:

Yeah, I heard Las Vega Police is very asshole to deaf people. I went there and dont see any problem so far and perfect for tours but never bother to gamble.

Oh.... guess nobody want to get to know me better... alright should I just quit alldeaf? I thought I'll come here and makes friends cuz I only have 3 friends and they live on other side of usa where I used to live. Sucks, but oh well maybe that will change when I get cochlear implant we will see after january

Somewhere on this AD, I got the impression that you lost the majority of your deaf friends when you got CI but now I see that you lost them before you got implanted. Maybe it is the moving to Delaware that caused you to lose your friends. What if the reason is that they don't like your boyfriend? How many friends in Delaware have you made since the move?

Somewhere on this AD, I got the impression that you lost the majority of your deaf friends when you got CI but now I see that you lost them before you got implanted. Maybe it is the moving to Delaware that caused you to lose your friends. What if the reason is that they don't like your boyfriend? How many friends in Delaware have you made since the move?

No, they were acquiance (spelling?) like say hi once in a long while but after CI they're gone 100% not friends anymore.
And its not cuz I moved to delaware. I still don't have friends in delaware, because I'm afraid to go to deaf events one lady at my old job told me they'll not acept me in events if I go and they're too "old" for me anyways I asked linuxgold he hold delaware professional deaf happy hour events he said to come in its fine there's asl students in there too. So I don't know we'll see.

Back