Gally
Yale
Harvard
Stanford
RIT
Schizos
Ivy League

and you should be ok. seriously

Matajan, try to consider how your date will feel if you ask too many personal questions. You want the first date to be superficial and fun.

The personal questions come much later once you have gotten to know each other more.

For the first date don't ask any personal questions.

Okay...it means I can't ask if she has boyfriend or not.

Simple....on the date

DO NOT DISCUSS

Money
Rich
Snobs
Hearing
Deafness
College
High School
Other women
Duke
Gally
Yale
Harvard
Stanford
RIT
Schizos
Ivy League

and you should be ok. seriously

exactly :giggle: and :ty:

don't ask anything personal - asking her if she has a bf or not is personal.

Just go on your date hoping to make a new friend. If it does not work out, the world is not over. You might make a very nice friend. You might meet the woman you marry.

You never know until it happens.

Remember ... you can't find love, love finds you.

don't ask anything personal - asking her if she has a bf or not is personal.

Just go on your date hoping to make a new friend. If it does not work out, the world is not over. You might make a very nice friend. You might meet the woman you marry.

You never know until it happens.

Remember ... you can't find love, love finds you.

Yeah, I got it.

I realize gally and other college girls are too smart and know what they do not let guy ask until last.

NO!!!!

Here's the thing.....if she did she wouldn't be out with you.

UNLESS......... there is a small chance she DOES have a boyfriend and she is not sure she is happy with him. Your question could trigger guilt and scare her off. The key....walk tall knowing you are the guy she is with right then,,,,so there is no need to ask

Yeah, I got it.

I realize gally and other college girls are too smart and know what they do not let guy ask until last.

just enjoy your time with her. let her tell you.

NO!!!!

Here's the thing.....if she did she wouldn't be out with you.

UNLESS......... there is a small chance she DOES have a boyfriend and she is not sure she is happy with him. Your question could trigger guilt and scare her off. The key....walk tall knowing you are the guy she is with right then,,,,so there is no need to ask

And not supposed to meet with me if she has boyfriend, right?

Norcal20,

How come hearing forget to date deaf after seven years, knew asl when met at xc and track

its been a long time for her to remember how was it is like. Give a time, kid...

do my favor- DONT PUSH IT. dont ever think about asking a stupid question such as like "do you have boyfriend?" or "do you like sexual intercourse"

NO FUC...[bleep]ing WAY!! hear me, kid?

Really? Why can't I ask lots question?

Don't ask lots of questions - especially personal/private questions because it makes women feel like she is not on a date - instead makes her feel like she is taking a test for school etc ?? you know - uncomfortable feeling!!

Do NOT talk about (especially on first 5dates with that woman) :
boyfriends
money
sex/intimacy etc
which schools are "best" which are not good etc ....

Just don't ask questions that if a total stranger asked you - you would think "I don't want to answer that, I don't know you!"

The BEST thing for you to do on date is let the WOMAN talk about herself ... and let her ask a few questions so you know what kind of questions she will talk about.

For example if the women says "so what is your favourite sports team" then YOU can ask her. If the women says "so where did you grow up - what cities have you lived in" that means that you can then ask HER where she has lived etc ... understand ???

i remember one girl ask me walk on street but we live in apart until i move near berkeley when i was junior, few times i hang out with girlfriends.
I mean, when you and your girlfriends go on dates together, do you:

1. go to interesting places?

2. chat about interesting topics?

Usually, when a couple goes on a date, they go to an interesting place, do fun things, and chat about interesting topics. That is how you get to know each other and find out what the girl is interested in, what her life experiences are, and what her beliefs are.

When you have a date with a girl, where do you go? Movies, restaurant, amusement park, beach, museum, mall, zoo, historic Washington....?

I mean, when you and your girlfriends go on dates together, do you:

1. go to interesting places?

2. chat about interesting topics?

Usually, when a couple goes on a date, they go to an interesting place, do fun things, and chat about interesting topics. That is how you get to know each other and find out what the girl is interested in, what her life experiences are, and what her beliefs are.

When you have a date with a girl, where do you go? Movies, restaurant, amusement park, beach, museum, mall, zoo, historic Washington....?

Last Friday, I met old friend girl at her work in natural history museum in washington dc but it is wrong time.

Why it is not good to meet at workplace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back