Ask Q's 4 Matajan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I let you know all that I remember I saw one woman who is from ivy league who dating down syndrome guy in las veags last july when i visit treasure island hotel pool party. i was not surprise how come she interested in guy who had down syndrome, i am shocked.

My niece meet her boyfriend on a dating service called Plenty of Fish.com My niece is in her 30 and and took her years to get a boyfriend . She dates a about 3 or 4 guy on POF before she meet her boyfriend , he has asperger's too. The other guys did not have asperger's ,they had no disability . The guys dated my niece one or two times and never called her back. It took about a year for my niece to meet her boyfriend and they been together over a year. The two are really inlove with one another and the whole famliy is really happy for my niece as she been wanting a boyfriend for years.

my family would be happy if I met someone from prestigous college

Hello,

I let you know all that I remember I saw one woman who is from ivy league who dating down syndrome guy in las veags last july when i visit treasure island hotel pool party. i was not surprise how come she interested in guy who had down syndrome, i am shocked.

ask them.

Why?

I knew that most of my friends knew her that she is from las vegas, she is in elite sorority at ivy league.

i knew most intelligent girl attract to same attractive guy but it happens one.

I know many beautiful, intelligent women that marry ugly morons.... In fact I was married to one of these women. :)

It's been said a bunch already. Opposites attract sometimes.....it shouldn't be a shock.

Pretties marry uglies. Brainiacs marry doofusi. Hearies marry deafies. ect ect ect

Last edited:
Okay...it means I can't ask if she has boyfriend or not.

Do NOT ask her if she has a boyfriend. ,ask her what kind of movies she like , does she like to take walks on the beach , she what she enjoyed doing so she will know you are interested in her . and do not order her food for her , let your date decide what she what to eat. I hate it when a guy try to order my meal.

I know many beautiful, intelligent women that marry ugly morons.... In fact I was married to one of these women.

It's been said a bunch already. Opposites attract sometimes.....it shouldn't be a shock.

anyways, you know how to let girl ask me out? it is interesting,my friend put status, ask me, i explained to him, he is 35 years old, do not have any girl, scared to ask her out.

for me, finally, girl ask me out or meet.

Wirelessly posted

matajan said:
Wirelessly posted

Did you find your "Harvard girl"?

someone is not interesting in me who go harvard from here on AD when she found my common interests. :(

do common interests means our match like athlete, etc.?

Yes, that is right. Both like similiar stuff. If you want Harvard girl, you might have to be similiar to Havard guy.

In fact, deaf guy or girl always easy to find hearings anywhere like college or work or store or library or else.

Same as me did get hearing hotties for prom and on dates for long time.

i feel like i want to put duct tape on him and STFU.

i feel like i want to put duct tape on him and STFU.

we could say same for you :giggle: It's in your best interest to put him in your ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back