Ask Q's 4 Matajan

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. I'm hungry.

Oh...me so hungry.....

Here's your boyfriend's, umm, cooked link, jiro and your husband's too, txgolfer.

taiwanesepigbloodcake72wn8.jpg

:shock: Doesn't look so appealing to me. So, help yourself gob it up please.

:ugh: I think I am going to stick with Hooter's

Here's your boyfriend's, umm, cooked link, jiro and your husband's too, txgolfer.

taiwanesepigbloodcake72wn8.jpg

:shock: Doesn't look so appealing to me. So, help yourself gob it up please.

what is that under the watch and next to the hello kitty love cream?

you playing the lottery?

Hope you win, maybe you can afford some real food then.

I ask you everybody

if I marry deaf person, we would talk about deaf friendly where using our conservation or spent time together ever deaf culture or gallaudet.

if i marry hearing person, we would talk about general but was not supposed talk about deaf things ever deaf culture unless she would be comfortable.

if i marry hearing person, we would talk about general but was not supposed talk about deaf things ever deaf culture unless she would be comfortable.

I disagree with that statement. How can you marry her if she is uncomfortable talking about deaf culture? The marriage will go down in flame.

I ask you everybody

if I marry deaf person, we would talk about deaf friendly where using our conservation or spent time together ever deaf culture or gallaudet.

means, A to Z!! thats include Deaf Culture!! Every ladies WOULD love to LEARN!! common sense, sir.

means, A to Z!! thats include Deaf Culture!! Every ladies WOULD love to LEARN!! common sense, sir.

norcal20,

how did hearing girls liked or marry deaf guy at csd fremont?

like brice pryun?

dude...

he is being himself n honest, nothing fancy. that's how he roll...

Why is the sky blue?
The blue color of the sky is due to Rayleigh scattering. As light moves through the atmosphere, most of the longer wavelengths pass straight through. Little of the red, orange and yellow light is affected by the air.

However, much of the shorter wavelength light is absorbed by the gas molecules. The absorbed blue light is then radiated in different directions. It gets scattered all around the sky. Whichever direction you look, some of this scattered blue light reaches you. Since you see the blue light from everywhere overhead, the sky looks blue.

bluesky.gif

As you look closer to the horizon, the sky appears much paler in color. To reach you, the scattered blue light must pass through more air. Some of it gets scattered away again in other directions. Less blue light reaches your eyes. The color of the sky near the horizon appears paler or white.

horiz.gif

I am shocked that former special need guy from school deaf into harvard law school. He is graduated from cornell university last spring.

How could he do that?

I remmy he cannot go by hearing friends who made fun of him six years ago.

dude...

he is being himself n honest, nothing fancy. that's how he roll...

yeah...I looked at one of these friends from RIT I knew her...her posts are frequently talk herself on wall, those comments are interesting by most hearings.

I think lots of hearing friends are interest talking in her, how come?

Even her hearing friends dont sign, like meet mainstream classes same as csun.

I am shocked that former special need guy from school deaf into harvard law school. He is graduated from cornell university last spring.

How could he do that?

I remmy he cannot go by hearing friends who made fun of him six years ago.

What movie was this?

yeah...I looked at one of these friends from RIT I knew her...her posts are frequently talk herself on wall, those comments are interesting by most hearings.

I think lots of hearing friends are interest talking in her, how come?

Even her hearing friends dont sign, like meet mainstream classes same as csun.

you need to stop thinking about that RIT girl. stop! stop!

you need to stop thinking about that RIT girl. stop! stop!

When I was in elementary school and csun, I was happy with mainstream classes and made lot.

I was at csdf and gallaudet I don't really make much hearing friends cuz I was in csdf like island for deaf. It is hard for go out and see hearing friends.

When I was in elementary school and csun, I was happy with mainstream classes and made lot.

I was at csdf and gallaudet I don't really make much hearing friends cuz I was in csdf like island for deaf. It is hard for go out and see hearing friends.

because youre scared to step out.

and...."It is hard for go out and see hearing friends".. lemme do something: "It is hard for me to go out and see hearing friends"

fixed. your welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back