Ask Q's 4 Matajan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she is supposed to be working, not fawning all over you. :lol:

Last Friday, I met old friend girl at her work in natural history museum in washington dc but it is wrong time.

Why it is not good to meet at workplace?
It's OK to meet girls at your workplace. You don't have a workplace right now, do you?

I was asking about when you go on dates.

Last Friday, I met old friend girl at her work in natural history museum in washington dc but it is wrong time.

Why it is not good to meet at workplace?

did you tell her in advance that you were coming to her work?

Jiro,

Small group means not normal like ceberal palsy, autism, etc. Special needs.

Big group means normal like good behavior and regular

You did not want to be in a special need class as you did not want to get stuck with a label on all your school records saying you are a special need student. My niece felt the same way she hated being labeled disabled .
She has asperger and took her a long time to get a boyfriend. She has one now. I really think you should try to find a place to meet people , you will have a better chance finding a woman than on line.

You did not want to be in a special need class as you did not want to get stuck with a label on all your school records saying you are a special need student. My niece felt the same way she hated being labeled disabled .
She has asperger and took her a long time to get a boyfriend. She has one now. I really think you should try to find a place to meet people , you will have a better chance finding a woman than on line.
:gpost:

I bet this was how Matajan went in to her place of work and approached the situation:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QT7bhJTkAs]YouTube - Very Nice, How Much? - Borat[/ame]

How long?

How did she meet her bf?

Wirelessly posted

Did you find your "Harvard girl"?

Wirelessly posted

Did you find your "Harvard girl"?

someone is not interesting in me who go harvard from here on AD when she found my common interests. :(

do common interests means our match like athlete, etc.?

someone is not interesting in me who go harvard from here on AD when she found my common interests. :(

do common interests means our match like athlete, etc.?

She told me that she really likes you and that she's just playing hard to get. She doesn't want to seem easy! You need to make more of an effort. Why don't you ask her if she wants to go running, or play tennis with you? OR, you could even ask her if she wants to play computer games with you! The choice is yours.

Oh, okay...I liked her, too.

I wanted to go out with her. But I don't know where or not online.

How can I do play hard with her? Why did she do with these silly posts?

Oh, okay...I liked her, too.

I wanted to go out with her. But I don't know where or not online.

How can I do play hard with her? Why did she do with these silly posts?

She was probaly jealous because you made all those threads but you didn't make a thread about her.

I could be wrong though

I was happy when I met someone from college better...because I met wrong woman I am sure I was stupid thing, I think I should find someone who have degree and intelligent make me feel comfortable.

I am sure family friends will accept if I found someone from college and we should be stable what we are@

How long?

How did she meet her bf?

My niece meet her boyfriend on a dating service called Plenty of Fish.com My niece is in her 30 and and took her years to get a boyfriend . She dates a about 3 or 4 guy on POF before she meet her boyfriend , he has asperger's too. The other guys did not have asperger's ,they had no disability . The guys dated my niece one or two times and never called her back. It took about a year for my niece to meet her boyfriend and they been together over a year. The two are really inlove with one another and the whole famliy is really happy for my niece as she been wanting a boyfriend for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back