Ask Q's 4 Matajan

Status
Not open for further replies.
help me...I wonder how come did hearing friends not contact you back after say will touch with you for weeks, you still waiting....

some of u if u like them or else friends

help me...I wonder how come did hearing friends not contact you back after say will touch with you for weeks, you still waiting....

some of u if u like them or else friends

keep waiting because they didn't say exactly when.

Did you and your girlfriends use any time chatting?

yes through emails when not at school

Did you and your girlfriends go on dates to interesting places and activities?

i remember one girl ask me walk on street but we live in apart until i move near berkeley when i was junior, few times i hang out with girlfriends.

Hello,

I have a question, why some hearing ASLers who are in hearing lifestyle and dating hearing but some not realy dating deaf guy if they like until happen change someone life when met her..it is weird.

Hello,

I have a question, why some hearing ASLers who are in hearing lifestyle and dating hearing but some not realy dating deaf guy if they like until happen change someone life when met her..it is weird.

ask them. have you asked them?

ask them. have you asked them?

jiro,

do ur hearing friends was around deaf people or event or movie or book but even really in hearing lifestyle unless you there?

and i feel like some people who should sign if they like me...but not always...

i have a friend from duke who crush on deaf guy from csd and spent time for one year when they met at cross country game bay area counties league schools. after they broke up, guy left stanford university to meet other deaf girl who go stanford together. she is crying and continue to keep talk to me...ask me. after graduate, she is turned into hearing life when go duke, marry hearing someone, seems like forget or nothing.

anyways, if i saw girl knows sign from other school, then i got along to date her but first, i need to know personality. it is not easy and not always i can do. i was not surpise why didnt hearing aslers not date deaf guy?

jiro,

do ur hearing friends was around deaf people or event or movie or book but even really in hearing lifestyle unless you there?

I have many deaf and hearing friends together who sign together. My hearing friends do not need to sign if they're with hearing group but they do sign if there's deaf person/people.

I have many deaf and hearing friends together who sign together. My hearing friends do not need to sign if they're with hearing group but they do sign if there's deaf person/people.
same with interpreter in a deaf social community.

jiro,

i visited many colleges...when i step into different universities, i feel different lifestyle. often, sightings when you saw someone is unique like deaf or jocks or actors but it is really rare to see, why? it is large university.

most friends had not see deafies around their colleges but sometimes few...then met me make her surprise, i thought i know deafies at georgetown, etc.

some hearing friends finally found deaf someone in somewhere are miracle like sightings, then fell in love, then get married...

i have friend who use AD is jindra, he married to hearing woman when see one like sightings in conference, seems happy, he told me that hearig woman remember asl in high school then faded away when go college, never thought of dating deaf until she found him.

i knew many deafies include here all deaf who go hearing college lke harvard, georgetown, columbia, et....hearing people hard to find deaf around campus.

Thank you, I got it.

Should I bring flowers? What kind?

Thank you, I got it.

Should I bring flowers? What kind?

Yes, that is very thoughtful, why not wait for the ladies to answer that question.

There is also a Dave and Busters I **think** in Maryland, not sure if there is a metro stop for it.

If you like arcade games and stuff, its a neat place. They also have some good food.

Someone ask me if I can ask her if she interested in deaf culture but I don't mind to ask.

Wonder if I was at prestigous university, will I ask her if she like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back