Ask MsGiglz anything~

Who is your role model here at AD?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Who is your role model here at AD?
You.. :greddy:...
LOL Just kidding.. It didnt come to think of that cuz I dont judge.. :D Everyone on this AD are role model to me.. cuz its very interesting to see them with different kinds of people..

Originally posted by MsGiglz
You.. :greddy:...
LOL Just kidding.. It didnt come to think of that cuz I dont judge.. :D Everyone on this AD are role model to me.. cuz its very interesting to see them with different kinds of people..

That's one of the greatest answers I've heard. :D

Originally posted by SavanT
?:bowdown: Ms Giglz, when I dont want see you again? :rl:

hahaha!!! aww.. You cant resist seeing me.. because YOU miss me..
:greddy: i still love you :fly2:

Originally posted by Oddball
Do u know Savan T?

Oh yes, He is my umm *one of greatest guy* to look up to.. hes funny.. :D I met him on mIRC long time ago..
hehe

Dang.. Imagestation isnt working cuz it wont upload the pics.. just try to upload..and waited for more than 5 min..
I wonder why.

MsGiglz, Big hi!? how is your things?? what did you doing this weekend?? mmm :)

Originally posted by ckfarbes
MsGiglz, Big hi!? how is your things?? what did you doing this weekend?? mmm :)
Hey Hi..
doing great... weekend went good.. and busy as usual.. doing some yard works and stuff.. how about you?

*huggggs* Java!!!!
what are my best playtime with my kids?
*thinking*... umm.. I would say Fishing & boatride in summer time..
In winter time, stay inside to have hot chocolates & play games..

*huggggs* Java!!!!
what are my best playtime with my kids?
*thinking*... umm.. I would say Fishing & boatride in summer time..
In winter time, stay inside to have hot chocolates & play games..

AWWWWWWWWWW do u sing to allen at bed time?? or read a story???

Originally posted by javapride
AWWWWWWWWWW do u sing to allen at bed time?? or read a story???
I always singing to Allen anytime.. but not at bedtime.. or read a story yet.. he always KO before 9pm.. he just played and very active before he KO.. once he climbed on my lap. *snores*.. OMG already?? :confused:
hahaha..

I always singing to Allen anytime.. but not at bedtime.. or read a story yet.. he always KO before 9pm.. he just played and very active before he KO.. once he climbed on my lap. *snores*.. OMG already?? :confused:
hahaha..

awwwwwwwwww ANNIE thats SOO SWEETTTTTTTTT... hes a adorable little guy growing up SO big.... what do u hope for allen??

I just took webcam pics of my oldest 4 kids.. yesterday..

:D

Attachments

• mykids601.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 14
Originally posted by javapride
awwwwwwwwww ANNIE thats SOO SWEETTTTTTTTT... hes a adorable little guy growing up SO big.... what do u hope for allen??
I just hoping allen and my kids to be better person with greater live long life and love in their heart that wont change at all whoever they are right now.. even though we dont predict the future..

Back