Ask MsGiglz anything~

Re: I just took webcam pics of my oldest 4 kids.. yesterday..

Originally posted by MsGiglz
:D

AWW thier GROWING BIG TIME!!!!!!1

I just hoping allen and my kids to be better person with greater live long life and love in their heart that wont change at all whoever they are right now.. even though we dont predict the future..

that s SOO true, whatever path they choose is the path thier desitined for :)

thier a joy in our lives :)

DO i hear wedding bells happening for u and ur man???

wedding bells? We talked about it last year, I told him I am not ready cuz i went through so much with divorce courts. I know he felt bad.. so since that, we never brought up again.. :| in my mind, I wish I take it back what i said.. :sigh:..
so wait and see.

wedding bells? We talked about it last year, I told him I am not ready cuz i went through so much with divorce courts. I know he felt bad.. so since that, we never brought up again.. :| in my mind, I wish I take it back what i said.. :sigh:..
so wait and see.

I forsee it would happen, but i can t decide on the future, and i hope u and the kids enjoy wonderful life together with ur man :)

if u did get married where would ur honeymoon be ???

so wait and see.

I uddy how you feel about this. My mom married to my dad from 1974 til 1984...then remarried to other guy named Larry in 1994 til 1997 ( I think ) she decided that she don't want to get married again and got her maiden last name back (yes, she paid for that to get her maiden last name back). Just follow your instincts & heart telling you. ;)

How's the weather up there now?

Originally posted by javapride
I forsee it would happen, but i can t decide on the future, and i hope u and the kids enjoy wonderful life together with ur man :)

if u did get married where would ur honeymoon be ???
honeymoon? I have no idea!.. LOL

Originally posted by ~Heather~
I uddy how you feel about this. My mom married to my dad from 1974 til 1984...then remarried to other guy named Larry in 1994 til 1997 ( I think ) she decided that she don't want to get married again and got her maiden last name back (yes, she paid for that to get her maiden last name back). Just follow your instincts & heart telling you. ;)

How's the weather up there now?
the weather is kind of chilly but been so nice sunny.. I had some wind sunburn since yesterday and today which i worked outside, trying to finish the landscaping.. the steps are hard.. LOL i messed it up 4th time.. reuse the 2x4.. blah! but my man said forget it for now cuz we dont want fix up nice.. before apprasal will cost more.. :D

How's your weather? hehe

the weather is kind of chilly but been so nice sunny.. I had some wind sunburn since yesterday and today which i worked outside, trying to finish the landscaping.. the steps are hard.. LOL i messed it up 4th time.. reuse the 2x4.. blah! but my man said forget it for now cuz we dont want fix up nice.. before apprasal will cost more.. :D

How's your weather? hehe

lol true...wait til you buy the house FIRST then go ahead fix up the house as you like...you don't want to be sucker if go ahead fix up the house and no luck to buy house, you know?

weather down here...YUCKY!! raining! :ugh: :laugh2:

lol true...wait til you buy the house FIRST then go ahead fix up the house as you like...you don't want to be sucker if go ahead fix up the house and no luck to buy house, you know?

weather down here...YUCKY!! raining! :ugh: :laugh2:

awww.. your lucky!!! we need rain!

:lol: why do you want raining? *send my rain over to you*
we havent had any rain since almost 1 1/2 weeks.. my garden are kind of dry up and around here are drying up too
:shrugs:

Originally posted by pinkster
do you ever miss the good parts of life you had before you became a mom?
to tell you honest that the good parts or best parts of my life to be mom!.. before i became mom, my life was always work not much of fun.. I didnt spend time with my single lifestyle.
hehe

to tell you honest that the good parts or best parts of my life to be mom!.. before i became mom, my life was always work not much of fun.. I didnt spend time with my single lifestyle.
hehe

hmm :) So being a mom is vital to your existance? I kinda know what your life was like before your kids and your separating from Mike and all them guys. Im really glad you are who you are today. I (dont care if im some 17-20 years younger than you) but i am *so* proud of you. Did you know that?

much love, always.

hmm :) So being a mom is vital to your existance? I kinda know what your life was like before your kids and your separating from Mike and all them guys. Im really glad you are who you are today. I (dont care if im some 17-20 years younger than you) but i am *so* proud of you. Did you know that?

much love, always.

aww thats great Pinkster!!!

u arent alone -- im also VERY proud of MsGiglz too!!!!!! :ily: BOTH of u bootiful women of MN!

much love, always.
awwww *sniffs* got me tears.. thanks.. Love you always!!

Back