Ask MsGiglz anything~

Originally posted by Fly Free
aww thats great Pinkster!!!

u arent alone -- im also VERY proud of MsGiglz too!!!!!! :ily: BOTH of u bootiful women of MN!
aww thanks flyfree.. *sniffs*..
:ily: too

Originally posted by MsGiglz
awwww *sniffs* got me tears.. thanks.. Love you always!!

:) When am I going to get to see you again? You dont even live 45 mins from me!

Originally posted by pinkster
:) When am I going to get to see you again? You dont even live 45 mins from me!
:| when the timing is right.. I am sure you can come by when the school is over.. so you can see all the kids hehe :D

:| when the timing is right.. I am sure you can come by when the school is over.. so you can see all the kids hehe :D

DAYUM WISHED i had seen u I was in MN with jams for two days *whine* I HAVE to MEET U someday!!!! LOL!

Originally posted by javapride
DAYUM WISHED i had seen u I was in MN with jams for two days *whine* I HAVE to MEET U someday!!!! LOL!

Yeah!!! dang it!!! :(.. if I KNEW I WOULD grab and meet you..
grr.. hehe

well.. yeah.. i tried to contact Annie when you were here, Desi, but no avail. I didnt know where she lived so i couldnt go and surprise her. Im sorry, i suck sometimes :)

hey annie, can i cry on your shoulder? :/

well.. yeah.. i tried to contact Annie when you were here, Desi, but no avail. I didnt know where she lived so i couldnt go and surprise her. Im sorry, i suck sometimes :)

it's ok jams NEXT time we ll let her know ahead of time ;) hehe

When you move to east coast, let me know... I will visit my buddies in east coast and I would like to meet you in person someday. :ily:

offering my shoulder.. sure anytime..
*sniffs*

Originally posted by Oddball
When you move to east coast, let me know... I will visit my buddies in east coast and I would like to meet you in person someday. :ily:
That would be awesome.. but we will go to east once or twice a year to visit his family.. in MD, WVA, NC and MOON.. haha jk

Hiiii :nana: JAVA!!!!!
how are you?? :D

i fine mama watching the wnba with la sparks against sac ( something) good game :) HOT possible ot ....

ahh.. you are...watching those ladies.. bouncing their darlin boobies.? hehehe..
:pant

Back