Ask MsGiglz anything~

MsGiglz

Reaction score
I finally decided to do this so.. since AD is starting to quiet down.. so keep me & you guys busy..

okay gimme the infos on the : When, What, Why, Where were you born, which school you went to, became deaf, interest in AllDeaf, and what do you think about yourself...

Originally posted by Teekie
Ms Giglz, when am I gonna see you again? :| :lol:
SOON I hope! we will be able rent van.. and drive back to WVA again to pick my man's dad in around summer time..
but for now we are digging about how to get him without hassle thru court.. But in MN Va hospital/nursing home that i contacted yesterday, they adviced us to have his dad *transfer* to MN Va Nursing home or hosp.. so we can visit him alot more often while we working on our house to get things settle before he moved in.. :D

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
okay gimme the infos on the : When, What, Why, Where were you born, which school you went to, became deaf, interest in AllDeaf, and what do you think about yourself...
:shock: alot questions.. haha
When --- Jan 1965... (born in blizzard & rescued by Canarvial clown lol)
what school...-- Highland Park HS.. (public school- graudated 1984)
Where born.. in St. Paul and living in Stillwater the most of my life..
Why did i born? :dunno: ask dad/mom.. lol
I became deaf when i was 15 years old.. I was born hearing till at around 18 months, had DTP vaccine shots-got fever.. became HoH.. and went thru many drs/healers and accpunture treatments caused my hearing loss more at age 15..
my interest in alldeaf.. most my good friends are member of this alldeaf and meet new friends..
What do I think about myself.. ? Umm.. :greddy: I am just old hag lady.. JK.. I am proud that I am mom of my kids, down to earth but at most of times i go :twisted: , caregiver.. I think some of my friends will make comment about myself.. eh..

cuz she's a
littleangel.gif

Hi there...

Hmm, let me think what to ask you question....

1) What is your horoscope sign?

2) What is your favorite color?

3) What is your bad habits?

4) What do you do on your free time? Hobbies?

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Hi there...

Hmm, let me think what to ask you question....

1) What is your horoscope sign?
Carpicorn
2) What is your favorite color?
Purple and black
3) What is your bad habits?
smoking, swearing, wanting to be loved
4) What do you do on your free time? Hobbies?
crocheting, scrapping book, gardening, cooking, used to go out and party,shopping & spend time with kids

Back