-- Ask LezArtist Anything --

dammit, i am not even finish it, but im goin to ask you in here.

Do you still like the playground?

Can you act? think you can go to hollywood?

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
dammit, i am not even finish it, but im goin to ask you in here.

Do you still like the playground?

Can you act? think you can go to hollywood?

yes i do like the playgrounds smile :) I still act like I am kid because I still feel YOUNG in my goddamn heart :D

Yes I can act and I do have sometimes dreams abt going to hollywood. I used to be mime and used to play some plays on stages :) but two things that are my fave in my own life is ONE doing MIME called chasing the BUTTERFLY! and second one is singing some country songs on the stage that i did last time in FLA at the BAR it was really KEWL!!! :)

Originally posted by LezArtist
yes i do like the playgrounds smile :) I still act like I am kid because I still feel YOUNG in my goddamn heart :D

Yes I can act and I do have sometimes dreams abt going to hollywood. I used to be mime and used to play some plays on stages :) but two things that are my fave in my own life is ONE doing MIME called chasing the BUTTERFLY! and second one is singing some country songs on the stage that i did last time in FLA at the BAR it was really KEWL!!! :)

oh really. wow. cool.

I do love to act, seriously. I am so obessed about acting.

I always say, here I come, hollywood, but I don't kno if i will be an actor in the future.

just work harder and EARN my good grades.. then where i can go, then THAT!

Do you wanna to have more cats?

If you do, then why cant you breed them, ur cats? *laughing*

oh really. wow. cool.

I do love to act, seriously. I am so obessed about acting.

I always say, here I come, hollywood, but I don't kno if i will be an actor in the future.

just work harder and EARN my good grades.. then where i can go, then THAT!

Do you wanna to have more cats?

If you do, then why cant you breed them, ur cats? *laughing*

haha I wouldn't want to have more cats.. TWO is enuff. LOL :rofl:

if 2 is enuff, oh peeky and loveable is goin to make babies!

yeah but my roommate and i already discuss abt it if her cat got preggy and we will give the kittens away but but i am gonna beg her if i could keep ONE kitten if it's so cute u know hehe

yeah but my roommate and i already discuss abt it if her cat got preggy and we will give the kittens away but but i am gonna beg her if i could keep ONE kitten if it's so cute u know hehe

yes, YOU BEG HER! *smiling*

yes, kittens are so cuteeeeeee..

once they are being so baby.. and growing up.. and i will miss it for being a kitten. dammit.

yes, YOU BEG HER! *smiling*

yes, kittens are so cuteeeeeee..

once they are being so baby.. and growing up.. and i will miss it for being a kitten. dammit.

yeah but will always be cute no matter what when they grow bigger :)

BIG TRUE.

so, like the movies?

Do you have any computer games?

Yes the movie was really good :)

Yes I do have computer games here :)

Originally posted by LUNZ
i know you. you know me. why? im curious.

I would want to know who you are... because you asked me why i left Texas and I was trying to figure out who is from Texas who I know since I know a lot of ppl there. so Since u are from there. so tell me WHO U are in PM thanks!!!

Yes the movie was really good :)

Yes I do have computer games here :)

oh cool.

was you typing this stuff before u zooom to do your errands today?

Which do you rather to be vampire or a human?

i know you. you know me. why? im curious.

PLease tell us and you are getting ME scared. :shock: Do we know you and tell her in PM then we will be relief.... :D

im scared to reply you.:eek:

Sorry we not know you since you not tell us in Lez's PM so I wont response you. Sorry, Lez is pissed off, I been standing beside her! Thanks whoever!

do u consider urself an honest person qq

do u think hiding and not discussing abt issues is the right thing to do qq if u think it is -- please explain why qq

do u feel guilty when u realize someone has caught u with something or have been caught in a lie q

do u TRULY believe in urself qq if u do -- explain please

have u been called a player q

Last edited:
Back