-- Ask LezArtist Anything --

Originally posted by Fly Free
:wave: hiiii there once again SillyLez! hehehe :nana:

what is ur wildest fantasy qq :twisted: :naughty:

ummmmm :fart: ohhh oops excuse me.. so ummm my wildest fantasy is ummmm :fart: oops again sorry fly free. so umm having sex in spa!! Also, i love to use baby oil to put all over the body and have sex on the floor too... I would LOVE to try painting on the body during sex like the movie named Better than Chocolate (i am not sure if it is correct one but u will know what I mean heh) what abt U? FLY FREE :naughty:

:rofl: SillyLez and yep yep u are right -- the body painting IS indeed from the movie Better than Chocolate :D

my wildest fantasies are classified! hahahaha

:rofl: SillyLez and yep yep u are right -- the body painting IS indeed from the movie Better than Chocolate :D

my wildest fantasies are classified! hahahaha

ummmmmmmmm meaning u are :scatter: and i uddy that it is classified but u can tell me if u don't mind :wiggle: :smoking: right now and :ily: :kiss: :cuddle: to u FLY FREE

:nana: at Mizzdeaf bec she is not in AD but but but she is right next to me and i bet u that she already :slap: me LOL :lol: :rofl:

Originally posted by LezArtist
ummmmmmmmm meaning u are :scatter: and i uddy that it is classified but u can tell me if u don't mind :wiggle: :smoking: right now and :ily: :kiss: :cuddle: to u FLY FREE

well well well SillyLez gurl -- u already know what turns me on and etc -- no need to post abt that in here :rofl:

:ily: too SillyLez :cuddle: :kiss:

*thinking*

what do u hope u are doing 5 years from now q

ummmmmmm :ugh: i am thinking..... :ugh: well i would like to get a job and go back to school and get certifications in two different places... one is related to computers and other one is related to photography heh

do u like to control ur partner in bed or do u like to let HER control u in bed q (dominate or submissive)

what do u look for in a woman q

do u want ur gf to have SAME interests or DIFFERENT interests q

well well well SillyLez gurl -- u already know what turns me on and etc -- no need to post abt that in here :rofl:

:ily: too SillyLez :cuddle: :kiss:

heh yeah i know phftt :nana: smile :)

do u like to control ur partner in bed or do u like to let HER control u in bed q (dominate or submissive)

what do u look for in a woman q

do u want ur gf to have SAME interests or DIFFERENT interests q

well i would like to do the both ways... bec i am flexable with it :)

what i look in a woman is ummmmmmmmmm their good personalities, honest, faith, mind, soul, supporting, being there for me, communicating

well i would like to have same interests for my gf but it can have few different interests but can work things out to complicate in one u know what i mean?????

What abt U? UMM :naughty:

:rofl: SillyLez gurl

im basically the same way hahahahah

do u like being adventurous qq :twisted: :naughty:

ummmmmmm i would love to do that.. if someone who is my gf or a friend or whatever likes to do the same i would love to learn something new :)

ohhh kewlies

if ur gf wants to try something new in a sexual way -- would u go for it q (like for example -- fuck outside, in car/truck, or something totally different)

ofc i have experiences of fucking in the car/truck before, on the beach before, and at park too so i would love to do more and more heh

me using my truck with my ex gf in AL (not dc other one) fucking in there at grocery store parking lot and plus at the beach in FLA with my ex gf - same one and at the park near to the beach and lighthouse in NY with my ex gf who i was with in NY also, in the bathroom with mizzdeaf in gay/lesbian bar most of them that i use my fingers and get all over them and trying to get NAKED but was half naked but funny thing that Mizzdeaf and I had sex in the bathroom at the gay/lesbian bar. the ppl just came in scared the shit out of us and we were like SCREAMING and saying what the fuck. we were half naked but we didn't give a fuck bec they are LESABIANS so we put our clothes back on then went out of the bathroom! shessh FUN is it? :naughty:

:rofl: sounds like a scene out of Better than Chocolate where Kim and Maggie were going at it at a lez bar :rofl:

:thumb: on ur adventures -- what abt anything u have NOT done and wanna try with a gf q

i could love to try anything that i have done that i couldn't think of... like swimming pool, at movie theather, whatever u can think of u know heh

heheheh

would u let me come to MO and bring my video camera to tape u and whoever playing around qq *snicker* :twisted: :naughty:

have u done 3 some before and if u have would u want to do it again q

im BAD :-x :twisted: :naughty:

Back