-- Ask LezArtist Anything --

LezArtist

Reaction score
Ask me anything that u would like to know about me. just feel free to ask me anything :)

if there was one place u want to be at and settle down there at what would the place be and why? can be anywhere in the usa or around the world.

Originally posted by funnybebe78
u like to draw anything that comes up to ur mind? ;)

yes i do love to draw anything. It sometimes is hard to come up in my mind but most of the time my friends asks me to draw something and be creative like for tattoos so I did some and they all love my drawings. in other way, I do create drawing anything if I end up sitting outside in the beautiful view that could make me feel peace and could even think of something really interesting to draw.

Originally posted by javapride
if there was one place u want to be at and settle down there at what would the place be and why? can be anywhere in the usa or around the world.

well of all, I just wanted to settle down in Missouri for a little while to get myself back on feet by getting a job and going back to college part time. but after that I don't really know where I really want to move and really settle down. I just want to wait and let my soul, mind, and heart lead me into where I need to go that would make me happy and feel comfortable.

Originally posted by kuifje75
What is the biggest accomplishment you have ever made in your life?

Well, I had been struggling a lot with my ex that has been brainwashed me and making me feel trapped in no where so I am very grateful that I struggled very strong to get out of the trap that I felt and get myself moved out in Missouri so i could get back on my own feet by finding a job and going back to college here at commuinty college.. Smile :)

Originally posted by bbnt
What is Love?

Love is very strong word. It is very important to show everyone's love to others and think of others before yourself. It is not right to "buy LOVE" LOVE also means that people supports, cares, and being there for others, being honest, and support other's wishes if they need them to be behind them to encourage others in what they want to do like following their own dreams and they could tell others about their dreams that they don't want to lose track of it. the others could support them and encourage them to follow upto their dreams :)

ahhhh thanks lez, now my next qq WHATS ur fave shows :) and whos ur fave grrls and what makes u mad....???

ahhhh thanks lez, now my next qq WHATS ur fave shows :) and whos ur fave grrls and what makes u mad....???

dang that many questions lol anyways let's go to first one... my fave shows, any shows on animal channels related to cops and ER, and ummm any programs on Disney Channels and PLUS allllllll many different movies on LIFE TIME!! LIFE TIME CHANNEL RULES!!!! lol anyways, my fave girls ummm dang there's so many girls that are my fave girls ummmm i wouldn't want to name them all up heh... last question... is what makes me mad. is... if any one bugs me on ONE thing over and over and over that I already was told ONCE and answered ONCE. ONCE is just ENUFF. Also, I hate to be backstabbed and hated to be talked about behind my back... And ALSO ONE more thing.. I hate people to get on my NERVOUS to make me fussy and lose temper.. but LUCKY i am learning to control my temper :)

you know what I just quitted smoking cigarette and i am going nut here so help me out

I just made an thought im making my own thread now HEHEH U can ask me anything there lOL~

Originally posted by Vamwolf
you know what I just quitted smoking cigarette and i am going nut here so help me out

ummmm... here's my help... :type: get a gum and chew on it or have a candy to suck on it would help u stop thinking of cigarettes....

pffht finished did, now my other question WHO is ur biggest influence in ur life?

pffht finished did, now my other question WHO is ur biggest influence in ur life?

ummm :dance: ummmm well there's too many ppl who infludence in my life which is flyfree, javapride, and MizzDeaf

wahhhhhh i hope my thread doesn't even die!!! :( just ask me anything and don't be afraid to ask me anything :)

My being a travel buff, I have to at least ask a travel question:

What is your dream destination? (not a place where you want to be forever, but a dream place where you want to visit one day.)

what kind of art skills u have??? photo, sketch, or what?

Back