-- Ask LezArtist Anything --

Originally posted by LezArtist
yes i do remember Annie from the chatroom. and plus u were teling me about good things about Annie too smile :) How could I even forget about her! :)
aww lol
shy.gif

:laugh2: :laugh2:

u 2 ladies are silly -- yes i uddy that ppl can lost contact then back in touch and realize know eachother from chatroom LOL -- thats happened to me a few times before LOL especially with those that keeps changing SN's so OFTEN!!!!!

Originally posted by Fly Free

u 2 ladies are silly -- yes i uddy that ppl can lost contact then back in touch and realize know eachother from chatroom LOL -- thats happened to me a few times before LOL especially with those that keeps changing SN's so OFTEN!!!!!

lol yeah ofc i agree with u but good thing that people could end up finding eachother and stay contact with them u know can't help it :( smile :)

lol yeah ofc i agree with u but good thing that people could end up finding eachother and stay contact with them u know can't help it :( smile :)

yep yep right on LezArtist!!!!!!!! :kiss:

i should get this thread back on topic LOL

what is ur fave thing in life q

yep yep right on LezArtist!!!!!!!! :kiss:

i should get this thread back on topic LOL

what is ur fave thing in life q

well my fave thing in life are soo many things but i will name ONE of my BEST life that I had for a long time. is IN Las VEGAS when for a week for deaf bowling with Fly Free and our other friends. It was really blast and had fun there!! I will NEVER forget those fun week that I had!!!! :)

well my fave thing in life are soo many things but i will name ONE of my BEST life that I had for a long time. is IN Las VEGAS when for a week for deaf bowling with Fly Free and our other friends. It was really blast and had fun there!! I will NEVER forget those fun week that I had!!!! :)

yes yes LezArtist!!!!! i remmy that too -- it WAS alot of fun!!!! MORE will be coming in the years to come!!!!! :D along with some :twisted: moments together :-x

yes yes LezArtist!!!!! i remmy that too -- it WAS alot of fun!!!! MORE will be coming in the years to come!!!!! :D along with some :twisted: moments together :-x

yes i am still waiting on it and let the future come to me when the times comes then i will end up being sly :twisted: and "naughty: with you and have fun!!! :cool:

yes i am still waiting on it and let the future come to me when the times comes then i will end up being sly :twisted: and "naughty: with you and have fun!!! :cool:

next event i hear abt u will be the first to know!!! and we can :twisted: and :naughty: together while having loads of fun! hehe

and maybe play another fun round of putt putt golf qq u beat me last game :laugh2: and by TWO points dang hahahaha

next event i hear abt u will be the first to know!!! and we can :twisted: and :naughty: together while having loads of fun! hehe

and maybe play another fun round of putt putt golf qq u beat me last game :laugh2: and by TWO points dang hahahaha

:laugh2: yes i remmy!!!! :rofl: but it was fun that we did play putt putt together and being :naughty: to eachother hehehe

:laugh2: yes i remmy!!!! :rofl: but it was fun that we did play putt putt together and being :naughty: to eachother hehehe

:laugh2: :laugh2: YES we sure did!!!!!! hahahaha :twisted:

Any one else wants to ask me anything, just feel free to ask me anything... I am online now and can response right now :)

Hey LezArtist!
U forgot answer my question. :-( I asked u what kind of art skills u have?? Nice to know some ppl have various of skills for "ART".

Originally posted by Lasza
Hey LezArtist!
U forgot answer my question. :-( I asked u what kind of art skills u have?? Nice to know some ppl have various of skills for "ART".

:bowdown: sorry lasza.... me bad :( so my skills in art is related to pencils as drawing anything... and more creative like imaging something that anyone haven't seen before... And I don't really like to use the paints like waterpaints or anything but i love to use oil paints.. and use my own color chalks to color and color pencils too.. And, I have experienes on making potteries, crafts, and some other sorts of crafts... :)

Hi again,
That's allright. Like to know anyone's art skills. That's nice. Can u drawing of my nude body?? JK JK JK me bawk!
Nice to see u come here often. Beware me of :naughty: hee hee

Originally posted by Lasza
Hi again,
That's allright. Like to know anyone's art skills. That's nice. Can u drawing of my nude body?? JK JK JK me bawk!
Nice to see u come here often. Beware me of :naughty: hee hee

hahaha :lol: I can also draw anything like nude or anything because I could have something right in front of me and i sit down and draw with my eyes looking back and forth :)

:wave: ladies!!!!!

Lez gurl -- im sure ppl will ask u other questions too in time LOL

yeah i know phftttttt :P hehe gonna to :whip: ur :booty: now lol :X hehehe

Back