-- Ask LezArtist Anything --

hey hey Lez!!!!!!! :wave: hehe

i know too much abt u now LOL *thinking* whats ur fave thing to do when u wanna chill out and not wanna watch tv or other typical every day things qq

:kiss:

Originally posted by Fly Free
hey hey Lez!!!!!!! :wave: hehe

i know too much abt u now LOL *thinking* whats ur fave thing to do when u wanna chill out and not wanna watch tv or other typical every day things qq

:kiss:

:wave: back to u flyfree!!!! so what's my fave thing to do ummm.... I like to read books, doing some knittings, and do drawings, i like to play with my sweet lovable kitten.. (dang flyfree already fell in love with her lol :-X) I also do like to do crafts like making necklaces with beads etc.. u know..

:kiss: back to u :)

Originally posted by LezArtist
:wave: back to u flyfree!!!! so what's my fave thing to do ummm.... I like to read books, doing some knittings, and do drawings, i like to play with my sweet lovable kitten.. (dang flyfree already fell in love with her lol :-X) I also do like to do crafts like making necklaces with beads etc.. u know..

:kiss: back to u :)

:rofl: shh shh Lez -- ur kitten is ADORABLE!!!!! shes so cuddly hehe when i meet her again next time she would already be much bigger same with ur roomie's cat!!!!!!!!! hehe im still :laugh2: on how i busted the cats the other nite :rofl:

:wave: LezArtist.. cute.. Anyway, What are your favorite hobbies and interests? ;)

:rofl: shh shh Lez -- ur kitten is ADORABLE!!!!! shes so cuddly hehe when i meet her again next time she would already be much bigger same with ur roomie's cat!!!!!!!!! hehe im still :laugh2: on how i busted the cats the other nite :rofl:

:rofl: yeah i will never forget what you told me lol BUT BUT good thing that they both are LESBOS now! yay yay and my roommate's cat is done being on heat shessh! she stopped after u left.. werid.. huh??? :ugh:

also i busted them having :69: today while my roommate was out at her parent's house i was :eek2: and :doh:

:kiss: and :cuddle:

:rofl: yeah i will never forget what you told me lol BUT BUT good thing that they both are LESBOS now! yay yay and my roommate's cat is done being on heat shessh! she stopped after u left.. werid.. huh??? :ugh:

also i busted them having :69: today while my roommate was out at her parent's house i was :eek2: and :doh:

:kiss: and :cuddle:

:rofl: pahhh YOU busted them!!!!!! yayayayay yep yep theyre lesbo cats :-x hahahaha lesbo RULEZ!!!!! hehehe

i had enjoyed my visit with u and meeting the cats and ur roomie and talk talk talk it was FUN! hehe

:cuddle: and :kiss:

:rofl: pahhh YOU busted them!!!!!! yayayayay yep yep theyre lesbo cats :-x hahahaha lesbo RULEZ!!!!! hehehe

i had enjoyed my visit with u and meeting the cats and ur roomie and talk talk talk it was FUN! hehe

:cuddle: and :kiss:

yes i agree with you! smile :) I did have good time having you over here to visit and had fun with u over here. so did my roommate :)

HEYYYY ALLL DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK ME ANYTHING!!!!! COME ON ASK ME ANYTHING... I AM OPEN MIND AND ANSWER ANYTHING.... IF IT'S PERSONAL, I WILL TELL U IN PM SMILE :) COME ON ASK ME ANYTHING!!! :)

yes i agree with you! smile :) I did have good time having you over here to visit and had fun with u over here. so did my roommate :)

hehe yes yes :D and :wave: good morning LezArtist gurl! :kiss: and :cuddle:

HI Lez.. :wave:..
I know FlyFree for pretty long time..
So, you love cats. ME TOO!! Last fall, I gave my cat away before we moved in this house cuz no pets allowed.. it was my first time without a cat in my life.. :| it was hard.. but i realized that other things are important than having a cat.. #1 health, alot of my friends, my kids' friends and families are allergic to cats.. so its not really fair for them not come because of cat...

Anyway did you have good memorial weekend? :D mine was blast!

Oooops introduce myself.. my name is Annie and I am from Minnesuckota.. (snickers) :D

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Oooops introduce myself.. my name is Annie and I am from Minnesuckota.. (snickers) :D

hahaha, it was nice meeting you. My name's Jessie... And well my wkend was great til last Sunday, it was awful day for me due to my cousin's death. but i am handling it very well right now... smile :)

hahaha, it was nice meeting you. My name's Jessie... And well my wkend was great til last Sunday, it was awful day for me due to my cousin's death. but i am handling it very well right now... smile :)

Lez gurl -- u know Annie from chatroom LOL :-x

ahh by the way.. nice meeting you too..
super.gif
hehe!

Lez gurl -- u know Annie from chatroom LOL :-x

yes i do remember Annie from the chatroom. and plus u were teling me about good things about Annie too smile :) How could I even forget about her! :)

Originally posted by MsGiglz
oh really?? my bad!!!! here :cuddle: lez hehe

hehe it's alright!!! smile :) :cuddle: it happens sometimes if others really knows me and forgot all abt it til later then :doh: hehe

Back