-- Ask LezArtist Anything --

ah interesting questions, fly free.

Do you like to do something with pictures and put it in a scrapbook?

Do you like credits cards? if not, then explain why?

Do you have any advices for me about bills or about college or whatever?

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
ah interesting questions, fly free.

Do you like to do something with pictures and put it in a scrapbook?

Do you like credits cards? if not, then explain why?

Do you have any advices for me about bills or about college or whatever?

(fly free, i don't need to answer those questions. u already know the answers thank u!)

Yes i do like to do something with pictures and put it in a scrapbook sometimes.

No i don't like credit cards. because it can get me addict to it and I prefer not to have it now til later on when it's right time to use it then I will get just ONE credit card.

well my advices for you abt bills is that you have to pay them on time and make sure that it doesn't increase more higher or get ur credit bad in the future like I did.

Last edited:
uhmm figured u wouldnt answer them here -- i dont have the answers to all of them no not yet

NOW i have new name for u!!!!! :nana:

u are now SillyLez to me!!!!! hehehe :D

:ily: SillyLez for being YOU! :cuddle:

:nana:

NOW its YOUR turn!!!!!! im gonna be teasing u mercilessly when u pahh get back on ur own thread *snicker*

:naughty: :twisted:

haha very funny where's the picking on me from u all Mizzdeaf or Fly Free there's nothing there ummm guess I am still free heh LOL and yes ofc i am SillyLez heh :nana:

:wave: hiiii SillyLez!!!!! hehehe

NOW u made a post in here and i can tease u! :nana:

can i come to ur place with a camcorder to tape everything u doing qq :twisted: :naughty: :laugh2:

Yah, agree with Fly Free. pphhhffftttt!!!! U did not post here so I been pickin on you at HOME. :shock: :laugh2:

:rofl: MizzDeaf -- then TELL SillyLez to get in her thread more often so SHE can get the teasing from me :laugh2: :laugh2:

NOW NOW NOW NOW i am here :nana: wondering if u could even pick on me or u will be alllllllllll stuck with me picking on u hehehe at Fly Free and Mizzdeaf told me what happened soooooo I am here so I am waiting on ur damn small cutie :booty: hehe :naughty:

Back