-- Ask LezArtist Anything --

Originally posted by LezArtist
I would love to do anything in NY but can't wait to go to NY soon... will be going to pride week!!!!

ohh sometimes I do sleep all day if I have no plans the next day but if I have plans, I will have to get up early anyways :)

ooh, u re lucky! for going to pride fest.

pftt.

Chicago will have one in June 29. I have no ride, but I hope I will find a ride to go to chicago's pride fest.

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
ooh, u re lucky! for going to pride fest.

pftt.

Chicago will have one in June 29. I have no ride, but I hope I will find a ride to go to chicago's pride fest.

i uddy.. hope u could go there.. if u did have fun!!! me me gonna take lots of pics there.. when i get back home, i will scan them and send to my friends and u so u and my friends could see the pics how much fun i had and etc.. heh :)

i uddy.. hope u could go there.. if u did have fun!!! me me gonna take lots of pics there.. when i get back home, i will scan them and send to my friends and u so u and my friends could see the pics how much fun i had and etc.. heh :)

oh sureeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Did you went to any pride fest than this? or never and this is the first one?

oh sureeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Did you went to any pride fest than this? or never and this is the first one?

I went to pride fest before.. in Texas and in Provincetown and California.. so never had done before in NY smile :)

I went to pride fest before.. in Texas and in Provincetown and California.. so never had done before in NY smile :)

Ah, lucky!

If I go to chicago's pride fest, then it would be my first time. damn.

Im curious, Have you met anybody online and fall in love with a person?

If you meet that person and turned to be so icky? what would you do?

Ah, lucky!

If I go to chicago's pride fest, then it would be my first time. damn.

Im curious, Have you met anybody online and fall in love with a person?

If you meet that person and turned to be so icky? what would you do?

well i have few times meeting ppl online and falling in love with a person few times...

i would scream but will just say i prefer not to be gfs or anything with that person. or I will just simple LEAVE if ONE person is sooo UGLY and not MY TYPE hehe LOL :rofl: BUT BUT i am not that kind of person to do that.. I will say "ohh kewl nice to meet you.. and i have to be honest with u... I am not really wanting to have a relationship with u.. I think it would be best to be friends... that's all :)"

u know :)

well i have few times meeting ppl online and falling in love with a person few times...

i would scream but will just say i prefer not to be gfs or anything with that person. or I will just simple LEAVE if ONE person is sooo UGLY and not MY TYPE hehe LOL :rofl: BUT BUT i am not that kind of person to do that.. I will say "ohh kewl nice to meet you.. and i have to be honest with u... I am not really wanting to have a relationship with u.. I think it would be best to be friends... that's all :)"

u know :)

oh yeah, i feel ya.

Do you like to get your hands dirty after work?

Are ya scared of bugs or not? but if you are not, then what are ya scared of?

Welcome back lez, glad things got straighten out, if u need any futher assitance u have alex's e mail address u sent u not to long ago :)

((((lez)))) welcome back!

oh yeah, i feel ya.

Do you like to get your hands dirty after work?

Are ya scared of bugs or not? but if you are not, then what are ya scared of?

I don't really care if I get hands dirty. I ain't afraid to get dirty from work. It's life! Have to accept it! But can't believe that I did see one MAN who came to my work in Texas really afraid of GERMS so he had to carry one box with his few fingers.. then use his CC - VISA to pay with it but didn't touch the card after I finished used it to pay the casher u know.. then he walked to his car he opened the trunk and got out the spray something to spray all over the box and the card and cleaned it up and washed his hand really fast.. shessh it's sooo funny i loved to watch him doing it i was like oh man! he's really afraid of GERMS! damn!

Well, I ain't afraid of bugs but I don't really like WASPS i got some spots from wasp one was on my neck and one was on my hand damn it hurts!! but I hate WASP myself that's why I had to watch out for it shessh but others I don't really care!!! U know.. :)

Originally posted by javapride
Welcome back lez, glad things got straighten out, if u need any futher assitance u have alex's e mail address u sent u not to long ago :)

((((lez)))) welcome back!

Thanks Java! That's no problem... I got Alex's e-mail addy. so there's no plm lately :) Thanks for ur help! :)

I don't really care if I get hands dirty. I ain't afraid to get dirty from work. It's life! Have to accept it! But can't believe that I did see one MAN who came to my work in Texas really afraid of GERMS so he had to carry one box with his few fingers.. then use his CC - VISA to pay with it but didn't touch the card after I finished used it to pay the casher u know.. then he walked to his car he opened the trunk and got out the spray something to spray all over the box and the card and cleaned it up and washed his hand really fast.. shessh it's sooo funny i loved to watch him doing it i was like oh man! he's really afraid of GERMS! damn!

Well, I ain't afraid of bugs but I don't really like WASPS i got some spots from wasp one was on my neck and one was on my hand damn it hurts!! but I hate WASP myself that's why I had to watch out for it shessh but others I don't really care!!! U know.. :)

ouch. myself, I am allergic to bees and wasps and many others like this.

hate it so much.

have any questions for me in my thread?

:rofl: at the man for being scared of germs. :rofl:

so, What are you doing today?

What is your favorite thing about me? im curious.

ouch. myself, I am allergic to bees and wasps and many others like this.

hate it so much.

have any questions for me in my thread?

:rofl: at the man for being scared of germs. :rofl:

so, What are you doing today?

What is your favorite thing about me? im curious.

yeah :rofl: :rofl:

well me today i am just relaxing but but will have to clean up the kitchen in a lil bit..

well ur cool to talk with :) that's what i can think of lol :rofl:

yeah :rofl: :rofl:

well me today i am just relaxing but but will have to clean up the kitchen in a lil bit..

well ur cool to talk with :) that's what i can think of lol :rofl:

oh ah, cleaning the kitchen.

ooh, cats mess it up?

oh aw, thanks. :rofl:

Am i :crazy: ?

oh ah, cleaning the kitchen.

ooh, cats mess it up?

oh aw, thanks. :rofl:

Am i :crazy: ?

well sorta ... but mostly the dishes in the sink needed to be cleaned up ohh well LOL

well u can be :crazy: sometimes but ur :cool: :)

well sorta ... but mostly the dishes in the sink needed to be cleaned up ohh well LOL

well u can be :crazy: sometimes but ur :cool: :)

ha ha

are you telling me that i can be :crazy: ? lol lol

i kno im cool.

:boink: ya. ha ha

Do you like to watch superbowls, NBA finals, or something like that?

:wave:

im gonna ask u the same question i asked MizzDeaf in her own thread -- how would u deal with ur gf if shes having PMS and being such a bitch qq

:ily: LezArtist for being YOU!!!!! :kiss: and :cuddle:

Originally posted by Fly Free
:wave:

im gonna ask u the same question i asked MizzDeaf in her own thread -- how would u deal with ur gf if shes having PMS and being such a bitch qq

:ily: LezArtist for being YOU!!!!! :kiss: and :cuddle:

ummm.. i will always love my gf if she is on pms or being a MAJOR bitch! BUT BUT U know what!!!! my roommate... when she gets on PMS or being a bitch. I will probably end up pick on her and make her GRRRRR at me and try to cheer her up lol i will do the same to my gf too hehehe :naughty: :rofl: :laugh2: maybe i will be :crazy: or :twisted: hehehe LOL :D

Last edited:
ha ha

are you telling me that i can be :crazy: ? lol lol

i kno im cool.

:boink: ya. ha ha

Do you like to watch superbowls, NBA finals, or something like that?

Yeah i do like to watch any of those! :)

Back