Arkansas same sex couples marriages

Status
Not open for further replies.

dff.gif

No surprise about Stein is ill. :ugh:

no. I was referring to siblings marrying each other and planning to have 2nd baby. that's a major ill. :ugh:

no. I was referring to siblings marrying each other and planning to have 2nd baby. that's a major ill. :ugh:

He told me that I support human couple with a link about incest.

That's ill, ugh. :ugh:

I don't condone incest.

See ... you are passing judgement on who can, or can't marry ... while preaching "tolerance'.

:wave:

I know someone who is the uncle who married his niece and gave birth to a Deaf baby. :ugh3:

Are you condoning incest? :ugh:

Are you passing judgement on other people's definition of "cuddly wuddlies'? :giggle:

Because if you are, you really shouldn't be preaching tolerance.

Are you passing judgement on other people's definition of "cuddly wuddlies'? :giggle:

I'm not surprised about how stupid are you.

Same-sex marriage and incest are very unrelated and overwhelming of citizens oppose to incest relationship, even worse than polygamy, but majority of citizens support gay marriage.

I have some Mormon buddies and I'm for polygamy whatever it is their wish.

Same goes to you - you oppose to gay marriage so you are intolerant too.

First, same sex marriage and incest are not in any way shape or form related or anywhere near the same topic. To introduce that into this thread or LGBT forum is completely ridiculous and now all you're doing is insulting your own intelligence and hurting everyone's brain who has to come in and view this thread trying to piece together what the hell you're attempting to grasp at because the only defense you have is *GASP* something you can't force on other people!!! So all you can do is sit here and grasp at straws.

Second, They're having a baby... Clearly that incest couple is straight... they're batting for your team ( they're not gay, clearly )... home skillet... so on that note, you can keep em'. :D

Lastly, I have no issues with anyone no matter what any of their personal life choices are regarding ANYTHING. I don't care what your religion is, if your straight, gay, white, black, Deaf, hearing, amputated or yes... I don't care if you like INCEST! You know what, have fun enjoying your incest! Because what you do behind closed doors is... you guessed it... NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!! Is it my personal liking? HELL NO! Do I condone it? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Does it gross me out? ABSOLUTELY! Do I think it is right? HELL NO! But you know what? If you're both over the consenting age of 18 years old and that's what floats your freaking boat... go for it... Chances are most strangers wouldn't even know in public if they didn't know you personally! Just because I would never do it in a MILLION years doesn't mean others can't... I really don't care what others do because it's THEIR LIFE NOT MINE! I'm a lesbo I wouldn't touch a man if I was PAID TO! Do I think every woman should be that way? NO! To each their own, whatever you like... sure, there's stuff out there that I may find gross, sick, disgusting and downright absolutely repulsive! However, that is not me, not my life and not my choice... that is theirs and I have no right to control anyone or anyone's choices... Just as much as you have no right to control me or my choice to marry who I love. BOOM... True acceptance... I may be an ass sometimes... but that's because I hate stupid people... and liars... and know it all's... :mad: and when people are wrong and won't just admit it... but I am truly one of the most open and accepting people alive. I also hate whiners.... :ugh: I hate a lot of things really... Okay, now I'm ruining it... Man I have A-D-D... I want cake... :ugh: COFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And laptops aren't even considered to be human.

So .. what is your point? That when Christians were rounded up and fed to the Lions by boy-loving Greeks and Romans that they should have killed all of them?

Maybe when you can show some tolerance, people won't view you as a hypocrite.

I said nothing about Christians. I was referring to the picture about the reporter calling the gay basketball player a hero. It is about time.

Nothing about laptops either. Don't know what you are talking about.

See ... you are passing judgement on who can, or can't marry ... while preaching "tolerance'.

:wave:

Comparing gay marriage to laptop marriage. Gone beyond ridiculous. I think you have lost it.

Comparing gay marriage to laptop marriage. Gone beyond ridiculous. I think you have lost it.

I think he may need take LGBT History in your class. :hmm:

You seem to be missing the point. You cannot condone one type of marriage while at the same time condemning another type of marriage then preach "tolerance" without being a full fledged hypocrite.

You seem to be missing the point. You cannot condone one type of marriage while at the same time condemning another type of marriage then preach "tolerance" without being a full fledged hypocrite.

Where we talk about tolerance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back