Arkansas same sex couples marriages

Status
Not open for further replies.

you don't judge (oh hey you respect them!) celebs who are gay and are a couple (and some of 'em married!) yet you turn right around and judge/disapprove the average American for being gay, a couple or married?

Hypocrite much?

Oh yes, I was like... oh my God at her and we need to find an elementary school for her.

Sara may talk about gay marriage, but she can't change it. :cool2:

Arkansas Supreme Court Grants Stay in Same Sex Marriage Case
Arkansas Supreme Court Grants Stay in Same Sex Marriage Case - KARK 4 News

Court grants 'stay' in Arkansas gay marriage
May 16: Court grants 'stay' in Arkansas gay marriage

Update: Attorneys ask court to not suspend marriage ruling
Update: Attorneys ask court to not suspend marriage ruling

Same Sex Marriages Halted in Arkansas
Same Sex Marriages Halted in Arkansas - KLRT - FOX16

Same Sex Marriages Halted in Arkansas - KLRT - FOX16

Same Sex Marriages Halted in Arkansas - FOX16.com

It is strongly possible for US Supreme Court to allow gay marriage in all US states.

It will disappoint you in long run. ;)

I do against same sex marriage it's stupid choice expect include child have two moms and two dads that unacceptable I do respect celebs's decide have same sex couples and child who have parents expect two moms and two dads I don't judge celebs..

My step-brother got divorce from his wife who is gay and I'm totally surprise he got custody of my step-nephew blake but my step-nephew chose lives with his mom but my step-brother had custody of him no matters wanted chosen mom or dad I didn't post facebook about his ex wife's it's very private but his ex-wife had girlfriend but my step-brother was no longer married to her..

:wtf:

I didn't know laptops could independently consent to... anything.

Well, I certainly am not going to pass judgement on his choice of a life partner. I practice tolerance.

:D <<<< me practicing tolerance

I mean, I certainly wouldn't want to voice an opinion that differs from the bullies trying to silence the OP. They might call me bad names.

Laptop is not human, sorry.

I mean, I certainly wouldn't want to voice an opinion that differs from the bullies trying to silence the OP. They might call me bad names.

You have a very greater opportunity in Georgia so nobody care if you bullying at LGBT groups.

You have a very greater opportunity in Georgia so nobody care if you bullying at LGBT groups.

That's the thing, I don't bully anyone. If someone has a different opinion than me, I don't force my opinion on them. :wave:

Isn't that the true nature of being tolerant?

Laptop is not human, sorry.

You haven't watched I-Robot have you?

A laptop with AI certainly is a sentient being and as such, has the same rights as I, or you. Who are you to judge?

That's the thing, I don't bully anyone. If someone has a different opinion than me, I don't force my opinion on them. :wave:

Isn't that the true nature of being tolerant?

Oh well, your anti-gay belief is tolerant so don't worry.

You haven't watched I-Robot have you?

A laptop with AI certainly is a sentient being and as such, has the same rights as I, or you. Who are you to judge?

Nice try but computer isn't human.

Also you cannot legally marry to non-human, especially dog, cat, computer, book, TV, Xbox, etc.

It's okay Fox... they're just mad because it's being legalized at an alarmingly fast rate... and there's nothing they can do about it except stare and deal with it... Why, because it's a free country and gay marriage doesn't hurt anything... :D Look, we got Oregon today too! :laugh2: Can't force us to do what you want? Ooooooh, so sowwy.... Live your life and do what you want and let us do what we want... stop trying to make others do as you want. I don't like bananas, it doesn't mean I try to get everyone to stop eating bananas! :roll: If you like bananas, good for you! Have all the bananas you want... I'm still not going to eat the bananas... you can't make me eat the bananas, either! ( After thinking about this, kind of turns out a little funny now that I think about it... being a lesbian and all... :lol: ) YOU GET THE POINT! :mad:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...cOLt1WhZ4AjlATOj1_zhLuw&bvm=bv.67229260,d.aWw

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...sio4iUKkKDqF-11q0nFryKQ&bvm=bv.67229260,d.aWw

In the great words of George Takei... Oh Myyyy....

hqdefault.jpg

I know I almost dropped out of high school for being picked on for being gay. I told one person I thought I could trust and it spread like wildfire. Within one day the entire school it seemed knew. Everything happened to me... As if being the Deaf chick wasn't already hard enough... getting notes in my locker, shoved in the halls, laughed at, girls went to the gym teacher and said they wouldn't change in the locker room with me or shower because they didn't want me to "rape" them as they put it. They made me shower and change in a separate room to "keep" the peace. Yeah... segregate me... good job. Having the 3 letter F bomb written and keyed into my car weekly ( keyed was once or twice ) They used shoe polish on my windows stating I was going to hell and other various messages. Spitting on me in the halls, knocking books out of my hands, pulling my hair to the point of ripping chunks out, beating me up after school... Oh the list goes on and ON! Until the summer before my Junior year when my dad enrolled me in martial arts class and I started kicking the crap out of them back. :twisted: :laugh2: Yeah... nobody really attempted messing with me after a few nice butt kickings I dished back to the main bullies. :evil: However, the names and tauntings continued. I couldn't really beat them up for putting notes in my locker and taunting me... I mean, I could... but it wouldn't have been right. I should have... jerks. Either way, the main lesson here is... when this happens to you for say, liking bananas... then you can complain... until then... hush.

And laptops aren't even considered to be human.

So .. what is your point? That when Christians were rounded up and fed to the Lions by boy-loving Greeks and Romans that they should have killed all of them?

Maybe when you can show some tolerance, people won't view you as a hypocrite.

Gay people have been discriminated and criminalized for many years so what is your point?

If you attack on LGBT organizations so they will attack back on religious organizations too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back