Are you ready for 2009?

Likewise.

2009 will be full of new opportunities for me ;D

I AM GOING TO SAVE LIKE A TIGHTARSED PIRATE NEXT YEAR!

I dunno if I'm ready.

Part no... cuz it's coming too fast.

Part yes... cuz I'll be meeting some new friends.

2008 has been great!

I got a new truck
Went on a roadtrip
returned to uni
lost a lot of weight

I hopw 2009 is just as good if not better.

my 2008 year was so bad for me. I am looking forward for 2009.

New life from ugly divorce!

2008 was not too bad...except for becoming extremely tight with money but now that gas prices are down, I am starting to feel better about it. Nothing too tragic happened with me so I cant complain.

2009 is another year closer to paying off my truck and it will be paid off on March 2010!! I hope it lasts until then. LOL!

am I ready? well, for 2009 I guess yeah. although 2008 is a little better than all years I've had (since 1997) time forrrr new year, new chapter....hopefully maybe new BOOK!

and no, because it ends in an odd number. :P

I can't wait to use my NE Patriots 2009 calendar :giggle:

I'm gonna start getting on top of my investments as soon as the economy picks up. The earlier I take care of my future, the better off I'll be. I'll tell you this, be wary of insider tips-unreal 401k rates (I will trade safe when my short term memory starts to slip!), don't trust all your money to investors at mutual funds, and diversify, diversify, diversify! :D

I am ready for 2009!!!!!! I am tired of 2008! Because of election, economy crisis, financial crisis, my health illness, surgery and depress. My step dad is very dying and close to die anytime. I don't have a job. I don't make enough money. My husband is still work at second shift for 4 years. It's suffer for us. I am pray for my husband to find a new job in Jan. He need to work at first shift. So He can spend time with me more. We want to be enjoy for marriage.

I have a great memories about my wedding and honeymoon last summer.

That's my goal for 2009: Go back to school to earn the degree, spend time with husband for whole year, get back to shape and exercise and eat health, attention on our budget, Re-take CT Scan and need to be finish with my own business. Also, we will move out of apartment on summer.

wow its almost like "where the hell did the 2000's go. Almost upto 2010, jeez. And YES im definatly looking forward to 2009. With open fucking arms.

Back