Are you Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

Can animals invent many things like people do ? Who invented houses, cars, computers, and all that ? Animals invented those things ? Nah. I am sure you understand what I talk about. :)

Ants make their own underground home, mole digs to find foods, chickens look for holes on grass to pick up the worms, pengiuns decide to gather all group to keep warm, bees make their own honeyhouse, bears find their own caves to sleep in, birds invent their own nest on the tree, spiders made their own web, catipellar(sp?) wrapping themselve turn into a butterfly, there is many things that animals DO invented on their own. We are just like them, we invent on our own for our needs. Animals don't need computers, cars, like you said because they already have their needs. And plus animals don't live any longer than us, humans, that's why their heart beating faster, breathing faster, sleep alot compare to us humans. We are like a very powerful organism of all in the world. We are one of the nature in the earth.

I disagree with ya. Human is NOT part of animal or fully animal. We don't call humans " spayed ". That's different.

For animals, we call " spayed " or " neutered ". For humans, we call " tubal liagation " ( sterlization ) or " tubes tied " for women and " vasectomy " ( sp ? ) for men.

Oh, You need go back to elementary school.

Human is part of animal, that true.

Look at Kingdom from wikipedia...

I'm ultra seriously!!!

Oh, You need go back to elementary school.

Human is part of animal, that true.

Look at Kingdom from wikipedia...

I'm ultra seriously!!!

FYI, our views are different from what we see things. Always remember that. It doesn't mean that either one of us need to go back to elementary school. :roll:

I believe in what I believe from what I view it and yours from what you view it differently than mine. Please, respect my difference and I will do the same with yours.

Ants make their own underground home, mole digs to find foods, chickens look for holes on grass to pick up the worms, pengiuns decide to gather all group to keep warm, bees make their own honeyhouse, bears find their own caves to sleep in, birds invent their own nest on the tree, spiders made their own web, catipellar(sp?) wrapping themselve turn into a butterfly, there is many things that animals DO invented on their own. We are just like them, we invent on our own for our needs. Animals don't need computers, cars, like you said because they already have their needs. And plus animals don't live any longer than us, humans, that's why their heart beating faster, breathing faster, sleep alot compare to us humans. We are like a very powerful organism of all in the world. We are one of the nature in the earth.

I understand your view. That's the animal's dens. Humans and animals are not the same in my view, but it may be the same in your view.

In my opinion, I believe that the reasons why we have those insects/bugs/animals are because, we are learnin' from them what they build, and many things to help a human bein' to think of somethin' idea to create for people... so, people can live better and easier. For instance : The birds fly and a man may wonder HOW the birds FLY.. tryin' to figure out how to build an airplane to fly just like birds. The planes have their wings and tail by copyin' birds. It works successfully. We are learnin' many things from animals/insects/bugs and crawling things.

I guess, someone needs to create a thread about this issue. I don't want to go off topic from what this thread is all about.

:gpost:

Some animals such as chimpanzees and dolphins are nearly as inteligent as we are. I also read in a book about a arangutan (primate) who got himself out of his cage in zoo by using a wire with the lock and hiding the wire in his mouth. Some primates also pick up sign language and can communicate with others.

My rats and Jilli my guide dog are also smart and have better personalities then some humans.

My doctor refused to do a hysterectomy on me. :pissed: I asked not long ago after mum died of cancer. I wanted it done as a precausionary measure but also because I don't want kids.

FYI, our views are different from what we see things. Always remember that. It doesn't mean that either one of us need to go back to elementary school. :roll:

I believe in what I believe from what I view it and yours from what you view it differently than mine. Please, respect my difference and I will do the same with yours.

No, it's not POV or opinion, it's fact.

I'm following on fact...

Check out this link
Human - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look at Kingdom then who number one? Animal is answered as fact.

I disagree with ya. Human is NOT part of animal or fully animal. We don't call humans " spayed ". That's different.

For animals, we call " spayed " or " neutered ". For humans, we call " tubal liagation " ( sterlization ) or " tubes tied " for women and " vasectomy " ( sp ? ) for men.

You gonna remember that Atheists believe that humans are animals! I gleetfully don't believe that we are animals.

I met many women and men who has hysterectomy. They have no problem and they have a wonderful relationship. But there are two different part of it, one is tied, they can untie it either men and women and other they use laser for their final decision not to have anymore child, but as for tied, can untie it to reconsider to have another child. I want other child, but my ex wife doesn't want it, doctor ask her if she want it tie if she change her mind want another child, but my ex wife doesn't want it and made her final decision, I wouldn't argue with her, I told her that its lot better than abortion and she agree 100 percent, so got it lased. Does it change between us after been lasered? No. The way I see, trying very hard to find and look for the negative to get a way with murder/abortion to lead that excuses. It's too overpower with this. That is the reason why as I look at both side argument, pro-life I agree.

Its good...

Except that men do not have hysterecomy maybe exccept to take out intestines... heh hysterecomy really is for women... vasectomy is for men.

ok? If men have hysterecomy, then we lost our testicles in process!

You gonna remember that Atheists believe that humans are animals! I gleetfully don't believe that we are animals.

No, they won't said that at first place.

Look at classes of animal, human is part of animal in kingdom.

It's fact, not from believe, POV or opinion. :roll:

Its good...

Except that men do not have hysterecomy maybe exccept to take out intestines... heh hysterecomy really is for women... vasectomy is for men.

ok? If men have hysterecomy, then we lost our testicles in process!

Incorrect, it called castration for removes testicles from male.

Whatever. That's YOU to believe that, not me. :)

No, it wasn't believe.

It's fact then you must accept that or not make sense.

It's from scientific classification.

No, it wasn't believe.

It's fact then you must accept that or not make sense.

It's from scientific classification.

FYI, I refused to accept it. Sorry to disappointed you, dude. I am not goin' to take YOUR side to accept that fact.

FYI, I refused to accept it. Sorry to disappointed you, dude. I am not goin' to take YOUR side to accept that fact.

Whatever, that's pathetic.

It's not from atheist that what believe since they don't know about animal stuff but some do.

It's for general, alot of children from school are already know about it.

If society accepts that people are just another kind of animal, then it so much easier for society to accept abortion, euthanasia, eugenics, forced sterilization, and genocide. Dehumanizing groups of people is one tactic commonly used by those who support racism.

All creatures have bodies and souls. Only people have bodies, souls, and spirits. Only mankind is made in the image of God. THAT'S the difference between us and the animal kingdom.

It's not the "parts" that we have in common that relate us to animals; it's the one "part" -- the spirit -- that we have that is different, and that separates us from the animals.

Welcome back to AD...

I haven't seen you for long time, also remember me from CI section.

Thank you - you are so nice :cuddle:

Originally Posted by Maria

It's NOT Pacman's private side, or opinion, period - it's the definition from Wikipedia, it's the defintion of any dictionary or encyclopedia.
Pacman's right- we the humans ARE animals from biological standpoint. That's the fact.

Human belong to primates, mammals. as simple as that. we are warm bloodied animals that give birth to live offspring who suck on mothers milk - therefore we are mammals.
we reproduce, eat, sleep, breathe and -'scuse me - poo like any other animal on this planet...

If not what are we? aliens?

just because we may not want to call a human "spayed" does not mean human is not an animal - it still is a "whole animal".
not "in part" - it can't be - something is either an animal or not.

if we call a cat is "sterilized" does that mean it's human because we say that about humans?

about hysterectomy - men can not have hysterectomy,
because they are men not women - they don't have uterus.
so, no one can know "many men" who had it done. it's like saying "I know many women who had their testicles removed". hmmm.

Fuzzy

If society accepts that people are just another kind of animal, then it so much easier for society to accept abortion, euthanasia, eugenics, forced sterilization, and genocide. Dehumanizing groups of people is one tactic commonly used by those who support racism.

All creatures have bodies and souls. Only people have bodies, souls, and spirits. Only mankind is made in the image of God. THAT'S the difference between us and the animal kingdom.

It's not the "parts" that we have in common that relate us to animals; it's the one "part" -- the spirit -- that we have that is different, and that separates us from the animals.

Thanks ! I totally agree. I knew about the " spirits " that is the difference between us and the animal kingdom. :)

I am tired of both Pro-life and Pro-choice groups at a big rally. I believe that we should not be involved either side. It is the best for us to leave all women alone to make their own choice. It is a big waste of time to fight each other telling them who is the right or wrong. Come on, just leave them alone and don't fight each other. They forgot to repect each other and have the right to express their own choice.

Wow, I can't believe there's lot of people have so dirty attitude agianst the animals which God gave to us. That is why I became vegetarian, I believe those animals should be honor, not take the meat from the animals and trashed "it" in the garbage. Animals IS NOT TOYS.

I understand your view. That's the animal's dens. Humans and animals are not the same in my view, but it may be the same in your view.

In my opinion, I believe that the reasons why we have those insects/bugs/animals are because, we are learnin' from them what they build, and many things to help a human bein' to think of somethin' idea to create for people... so, people can live better and easier. For instance : The birds fly and a man may wonder HOW the birds FLY.. tryin' to figure out how to build an airplane to fly just like birds. The planes have their wings and tail by copyin' birds. It works successfully. We are learnin' many things from animals/insects/bugs and crawling things.

I guess, someone needs to create a thread about this issue. I don't want to go off topic from what this thread is all about.

The only different I see between animals and humans is the brain function. All of each species that are created have very different body function than each other. There is no way for humans to act like pig, there is no way for spiders to act like dog, there is no way for birds to act like fish, etc etc etc, it's only our species that are different.

:gpost:

Some animals such as chimpanzees and dolphins are nearly as inteligent as we are. I also read in a book about a arangutan (primate) who got himself out of his cage in zoo by using a wire with the lock and hiding the wire in his mouth. Some primates also pick up sign language and can communicate with others.

My rats and Jilli my guide dog are also smart and have better personalities then some humans.

My doctor refused to do a hysterectomy on me. :pissed: I asked not long ago after mum died of cancer. I wanted it done as a precausionary measure but also because I don't want kids.

Totally agree with you! :D and thanks btw ;)

Who told you that only Atheist believe that animals are the same humans? I know there is atheist that eat meat and careless about the animals.

Think over before you speak.

Excuse me, don't forget God create the animals too. God didn't create animals for us to trashing them.

Gosh, it always make me so angry when people act like the animals are just things, I believe the human was not the first thing that ever created human in earth, I believe there is VERY small living object around the earth, then it evolution into varies of species, and there, humans became exist. I believe God make the evolution.

Those people who believe animals is just things, no soul, no feelings, no love, etc etc etc are not respecting God's creation.

Sorry I sounds so harshy on this post, but I always wish I could punch some people's face for treating their animals like shit.

Oh yeah, I am going to revenge those people who think only Atheist believe that animals are the same as humans. Here is my quote:

Those people who believe that we are not animals are just scare to make us look like ridicilious.

Back