Are you Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

Oh yes, animals can talk. They have their own languages like we have our own languages.
This is so childish and inmature!!
animals "talk"??? dont be silly..they dont speak like us humans.

Oh yes, animals can do many things like build their own homes, hunt for the foods to feed their families, etc.

Yes, but they dont have the human capacity like us to build
houses, computers, vehicles, high technology stuff..come on.

we are not animals, period...animals do not have souls like humans.
Get real! :roll:

Blah, that's not immature because animals have own language to speak, unlike for them to able speak to humans, that almost impossible but several of them can be so then you never know. Liebling is right about it.

Animals can build their own shelter like birds are build the nest and other more. You don't remember about "monkey" then they can use computer, that what I found from other countries.

Human is part of animal but different species, period then get accept that.

For me, I had disagree with you on my atheist issue then humans have no soul in my views but you have different views, that fine with me.

Every animals are different "species".

This is so childish and inmature!!
animals "talk"??? dont be silly..they dont speak like us humans.

Re-read my post carefully please before you jump on me. I never said that animal have same language as human. I SAID that animal have their OWN languages like we have our OWN languages which mean is animals communicate each other with their own languages as we (humans) communicate each other with our own langagues... Don't you know that there're different languages in different countries?

I often see my cats communicate each other with their own languages and also body language as well. I know their body languages. I am surprised that you didn't know about this since you own a dog... *scratch my head*

I would suggest you to buy a book about animal talk and animal language...
Amazon.com: Animal Talk: Breaking the Codes of Animal Language: Books: Tim Friend

Then see yourself then who is an immature childish then? :roll:

I never say that animals can do with technology stuffs like human but stated that animals can do many things like build their homes, hunts and feed their family.

Anyway, Did you read PuyoPiyo's post?

Originally Posted by PuyoPiyo
Ants make their own underground home, mole digs to find foods, chickens look for holes on grass to pick up the worms, pengiuns decide to gather all group to keep warm, bees make their own honeyhouse, bears find their own caves to sleep in, birds invent their own nest on the tree, spiders made their own web, catipellar(sp?) wrapping themselve turn into a butterfly, there is many things that animals DO invented on their own. We are just like them, we invent on our own for our needs. Animals don't need computers, cars, like you said because they already have their needs. And plus animals don't live any longer than us, humans, that's why their heart beating faster, breathing faster, sleep alot compare to us humans. We are like a very powerful organism of all in the world. We are one of the nature in the earth.

:confused: Are you saying that animals don't have souls? You need to learn a lot about animals.

Re-read my post carefully please before you jump on me. I never said that animal have same language as human. I SAID that animal have their OWN languages like we have our OWN languages which mean is animals communicate each other with their own languages as we (humans) communicate each other with our own langagues... Don't you know that there're different languages in different countries?

I often see my cats communicate each other with their own languages and also body language as well. I know their body languages. I am surprised that you didn't know about this since you own a dog... *scratch my head*

Amazon.com: Animal Talk: Breaking the Codes of Animal Language: Books: Tim Friend

I never say that animals can do with technology stuffs like human but stated that animals can do many things like build their homes, hunts and feed their family.

:confused: Are you saying that animals don't have souls? You need to learn a lot about animals.

Lol... Animals are living thing because they have organs and even soul if you believe in different religion.

Blah, that's not immature because animals have own language to speak, unlike for them to able speak to humans, that almost impossible but several of them can be so then you never know. Liebling is right about it.

Animals can build their own shelter like birds are build the nest and other more. You don't remember about "monkey" then they can use computer, that what I found from other countries.

For me, I had disagree with you on my atheist issue then humans have no soul in my views but you have different views, that fine with me.

Yes, that's right.

I'm TOTAL surprised that Defee didn't know about this. :shock: Everyone knows that animals have their own languages and have their own lives differently as humans but they can do anything to build their homes, nest, feed their family etc like what we did with our children.

Yes, that's right.

I'm TOTAL surprised that Defee didn't know about this. :shock: Everyone knows that animals have their own languages and have their own lives differently as humans but they can do anything to build their homes, nest, feed their family etc like what we did with our children.

Yup, I was surprised about her, she must be forgot about science or history.

That's interesting about humans are primates, such as monkey, ape and lemur.
Primate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh really? Did some pets save people's life when their house got in fire? Did you ever read some articles in the newspaper? Do they have soul to save them? I do think that they have their own soul.

I am not so sure if the cats are capable to go after mouses in your house. I think that's their job to get rid of them. I would definitely do not want any mouse in my house because the mouse poops are harmful to our lungs when we sweep improperly. There is NO cure if we get the lung infection from the poop dusts. That's scary. If I see the poops, then I must wear a mask and sweep it slowly. Gulps!

I had to send my cat to the vet for the abortion because she had too many babies. Nobody wants to adopt kittens because there are too many cats out there especially animal hospitals and abused animal rescues shops.

A MSPCA hospital (vet headquarter) is officially shut down its business due serious financial problems. I feel sorry that hundreds of cats will put to sleep if no one want them by July 23, 2007. That's why we need to control the cat population.

Oh really? Did some pets save people's life when their house got in fire? Did you ever read some articles in the newspaper? Do they have soul to save them? I do think that they have their own soul.

I am not so sure if the cats are capable to go after mouses in your house. I think that's their job to get rid of them. I would definitely do not want any mouse in my house because the mouse poops are harmful to our lungs when we sweep improperly. There is NO cure if we get the lung infection from the poop dusts. That's scary. If I see the poops, then I must wear a mask and sweep it slowly. Gulps!

I had to send my cat to the vet for the abortion because she had too many babies. Nobody wants to adopt kittens because there are too many cats out there especially animal hospitals and abused animal rescues shops.

A MSPCA hospital (vet headquarter) is officially shut down its business due serious financial problems. I feel sorry that hundreds of cats will put to sleep if no one want them by July 23, 2007. That's why we need to control the cat population.

Your cat is supposed to be spayed to prevent any more abortion.

Your cat is supposed to be spayed to prevent any more abortion.

I agreed with you. It was my fault. Actually, my cat was very young. I was unexpected that my neighbor's male cat raped my cat. I thought that her cat is a female. I wish that her male cat should be in a cat prison for life! :giggle:

Nooo, I was saying that animals have soul just like us humans. I believe everything in the earth, whole earth is the universal of soul created by God. I have WAY different POV than Christians... Thanks for supporting my post btw ;)

Good post!

Nooo, I was saying that animals have soul just like us humans. I believe everything in the earth, whole earth is the universal of soul created by God. I have WAY different POV than Christians... Thanks for supporting my post btw ;)

Yes I know that animal do have soul like us. It´s Defee´s word, not mine. I only wondering why Defee said that animals do not have soul. :dunno:

Defee´s post

I am total surprised and wonder over her post like this that´s why I quoted her post to question her and then suggest her to learn more about animals.

Thanks for supporting my post btw

Welcome :)

Ok umm you say animals have souls? oh you hate mice? ohhh,
so mice have souls? So if you kill them, would that make you
feel guilty? :eek3: what about the insects? do they have souls?
Cats and dogs, cows, racoons, deer, pigs, etc go to heaven? mmm,
im curious...........

Ok umm you say animals have souls? oh you hate mice? ohhh,
so mice have souls? So if you kill them, would that make you
feel guilty? :eek3: what about the insects? do they have souls?
Cats and dogs, cows, racoons, deer, pigs, etc go to heaven? mmm,
im curious...........

It is a hard choice. I would rather to be safe not having mouses in my house with their deadly poops. I have a friendly mouse trap, and took the mouses far in the woods. They produce so many babies and spread around the place easily. That's why we need to eliminate them as to control the population.

Actually, the insects are small cold bloods because they do not have vertebrates.

OMG - I see a cockroach in your kitchen. You gotta bomb it. Sorry, it is a false alarm - it was my dreaming. :giggle:

What im saying is that you people seem to think all animals, all
insects, sealife, etc have souls, right?
Well, you must feel guilty if you eat the animals, fish
etc. since you think they have "souls"...:eek3:
Do you think all cats and dogs go to heaven?
lol!
This is sooo weird.
There is nothing in the Bible supports this that animals
have "souls"....
my hubby is laughing so hard at this...............
oh well...it is totally embarrassing...............

lol!
This is sooo weird.
have "souls"....

In back of B.C., they killed many sheeps and cows for blood to worship their God. That's why some people in B.C. had no mortal to understand our animals' feelings. Perhaps, the Bible does not want to bring it up about the animals. (I thought that it has to be in the Bible, but you said that it is not there.) Does your cats or dogs love you? Are they soul? Isn't that interesting? This has nothing to do with Pro-Life and Pro-Choice. We need focus on our people's issue. Good try! ;)

lol!
This is sooo weird.
have "souls"....

It's because of both of you are christian, that's religion views then don't laugh at other member's comment that say different thing from other member's religion, there's more than 50 religions over world since christian isn't majority or dominant in the world, even not national religion in USA.

You and your hubby are need to laughing at mirror, not at our comment that considered opinion or personal, for me, I believe animal and people are same to me but different spieces and need to treat so equally.

For me, christians are just so weird.

In back of B.C., they killed many sheeps and cows for blood to worship their God. That's why some people in B.C. had no mortal to understand our animals' feelings. Perhaps, the Bible does not want to bring it up about the animals. (I thought that it has to be in the Bible, but you said that it is not there.) Does your cats or dogs love you? Are they soul? Isn't that interesting? This has nothing to do with Pro-Life and Pro-Choice. We need focus on our people's issue. Good try! ;)

I don't buy at her story, though.

Thankfully, I used to be catholic before before switched into atheist in long time ago.

Back