Are you a "night owl"?

Used to be, but not anymore because of college reasons.

Karissa, do your college provide Deaf program so that you can understand in the hearing classroom with ASL interpreters and also notetaking? I don't know if you are in the hearing college or Gallaudet University. I am wondering. :hmm:

Karissa, do your college provide Deaf program so that you can understand in the hearing classroom with ASL interpreters and also notetaking? I don't know if you are in the hearing college or Gallaudet University. I am wondering. :hmm:

I can't go to Galluduet because of I don't have a regular degree. So, I take classes in community college instead. But, I am going to WOU in Oregon for Early Childhood Education. :)

And, yes, I have ASL interpreters and notetakers.

<<winter bear, i sleep day/night in hibernation, too blloody cold

Totally a night owl here! Still up until like 3 am or whenever, and crash until the time I need to get ready for work or for classes at college! I just feel like everything should be done at night lol. :)

I can't go to Galluduet because of I don't have a regular degree. So, I take classes in community college instead. But, I am going to WOU in Oregon for Early Childhood Education. :)

And, yes, I have ASL interpreters and notetakers.

Yay!!!! That is why it is the most important that we need ASL and Deaf Culture in our lives. ASL and Deaf Culture rock. You go, girl. Right on! :rockon:

I am, I am mess alway owl night pretty sometimes pretty terrible. I change it rough I dont' want to destory on sleep ^_^ that is why! no reason! I had sleep!
all the times before worst terribles long times screw up!

I'm a total night owl. I try to re-train myself all the time to be an early bird, but it never sticks.

I'm a total night owl. I try to re-train myself all the time to be an early bird, but it never sticks.

*I'm going to stay up all night, then all day so I'll be tired tonight and go to bed at a decent time!*

10pm rolls around

*I'm so awake! Let's play something! Wee! (bounce)*

/facepalm

I'm going to Veterinary school and when I finish I'm going to get job at the 24 hour emergency clinic so that I can work the 9pm to 5am shift. I call it the upside down 9 to 5. :giggle: But I know these hours will be best for me.

Most time, I still night owl reasons I got addict on coffee fraccpino and energy drink. Well..

Most time, I still night owl reasons I got addict on coffee fraccpino and energy drink. Well..

Don't drink them at night! LOL Well, unless you want to stay up like a night owl. :giggle:

It's 2 a.m. and I'm doing my laundry. For real!

lulunjay_owl.jpg

I went to Macy's with friends and shopped until they closed at 10. Then to eat and now at midnight we're going to the all-night supermarket. I'll be up for a while. :laugh2:

I'm definitely an night owl. I would usually stay up until 2 or 3 in the morning and sleep in until noon. Only on weekends or on any breaks :p But with band, You have to be a night owl, We would have a competition, and competitions are usually over at 11. And it would take us usually an hour or more to drive back home, wherever we are in the USA :p. I wouldn't get to bed until 3 in the morning from band, and I would crash in bed until 1 in the afternoon. Drumline is worse. We would have rehearsal on friday until 9, have the competition the next day and then sunday we would have a competition again. We rarely get sundays off from drumline. We have tuesdays and thursdays off from drumline. In band, we get mondays off and sundays. But i'm retired from the Centerville band program, i'm close to graduation! :)

Haha I'm definitely a night owl. My friends think I'm barely human! I stay up until sunrise and it's been like this for a couple years now. It's crazy.

Back