Are you a "night owl"?

I'm terrible about staying up way later than I should. I either get caught up on the internet, on MW3, or just reading. Plus my insomnia loves to hit hard and make me just lay awake for hours without rest. :\ It sucks when my youngest son seems to wake up at 8am no matter what his bed time!

And I don't have an x box name yet. I got the system for my birthday back in December and I haven't played it yet. I have to think of a suitable name for me.

Not sure if they'll allow "Mimsy", it means girl parts in the UK.

Yeah, I'm on Steam and Xbox Live (though my gold subscription is about to run out). Gamertag is Suicide Perkies.

None of those, sorry. On Xbox currently playing Battlefield 3 (it's terrible but I want to finish it), Forza 4, Gears of War 3, Test Drive Unlimited 2, SBK 2011.

On Steam I don't have many games, multiplayer stuff is Red Orchestra 2 and ArmA2.

I had Forza 4 and GoW3 but traded them in for NHL 12 lol

I'm just getting into Stream. Don't really know much about it.

<<sleeping better at the moment, a banana before sleep really helps

I know. Blame my parents. My Brit relatives call me Mimi instead. :giggle:

Yeah, I know a British girl called (not her real name I don't think) Mimi. At least you're not called Fanny, that would be the same thing!

It's 2:50 am and I'm still awake and only a bit tired. I'll sleep until noon when I finally go to bed.
I'm glad my parents leave for work early in the morning so that they won't bother me about sleeping during the day.
I'm watching Jewelry TV and wishing I could afford some of those beautiful diamonds. I'm in love with big yellow diamonds. So I'll just cry myself to sleep over not being able to buy any.

I don't want to be a night owl. I am one but not by choice. The loud noises in my head keep me awake. How do you fall asleep when all I hear is a very LOUD WA WA WA WA WA It never stops.

Night owl will kill your time. And you said yourself, "Wow, time has goes fast!"

I don't want to be a night owl. I am one but not by choice. The loud noises in my head keep me awake. How do you fall asleep when all I hear is a very LOUD WA WA WA WA WA It never stops.

I have found that if I get some kind of tiring exercise in during the day and some fresh air, then the tinnitus doesn't keep me up at night. I have also managed to be able to change the tune or sound of the tinnitus at times.

I have found that if I get some kind of tiring exercise in during the day and some fresh air, then the tinnitus doesn't keep me up at night. I have also managed to be able to change the tune or sound of the tinnitus at times.

I found that the less caffeine I drink (coffee, tea or sodas), the better my tennitius gets....and yeah, exhausting myself during the day helps too. I'm also able to change the songs that run thru my head also...trying to keep the melodies or slow songs going.... rock 'n roll gets me all jumpy :giggle:

I suffered with tinnitus for three years everyday and night, no peace and it was making me depressed and crazy. My parents finally believed me and got me help
with anti-anxiety medication and it finally went away. My tinnitus was from anxiety because of the death of my cousin whom I was very close to. I never knew anxiety could cause ringing in the ears like that.

Playing the xbox 360 is definitely a good way to pass the time for us owl's lol. I love gears of war 3, and just started playing battlefield 3. I use steam for mostly games like command and conquer ( huge fan) and majesty. My gamer tag is gamersunanimous on both steam and xbox live. Modern warfare 3 and black ops are great games but I seem to die more online lol.

I found that the less caffeine I drink (coffee, tea or sodas), the better my tennitius gets....and yeah, exhausting myself during the day helps too. I'm also able to change the songs that run thru my head also...trying to keep the melodies or slow songs going.... rock 'n roll gets me all jumpy :giggle:

yeah caffeine and alcohol will get mine going full speed...they are always ringing though. Too much sun does it too. And I'm in the sun alot!

Back