Are you a CAT person or a DOG person?

Dogs, definitely.

Only thing I ever got from a cat was asthma :/

I think I just got adopted by a stray cat. Hmmm, I better get some cat chow today.

I'm both. Although I do prefer smaller dogs than bigger dogs.

My girlfriend's cousin has a pet pig. Right now, it's so tiny... but already trained. Cute little thing! :)

I'm both. Although I do prefer smaller dogs than bigger dogs.

My girlfriend's cousin has a pet pig. Right now, it's so tiny... but already trained. Cute little thing! :)

what kind of smaller dogs do you like? me too!

I like somehow mikki dog and chi chi dogs but i think i m more of toward mikki dogs. I would feel comfortable to adopt a mutt dog though! because they would live longer.

Woof! I prefer bigger dogs like black labs. I grew up with black labs for a large part of my life. We have one that is almost 15 year old now.

I have had both but I love cat's because they are less work, Dogs are more loyal, though...sometimes I don't see my cat for days in the house, she just lives her own private life and comes to me when she want s to be petted!

I think I just got adopted by a stray cat. Hmmm, I better get some cat chow today.

We did too! He's a little orange tabby- he was well cared for recently, as he is neutered and declawed. He also has only a stub for a tail, so we named him Bob. He always seems to know when I'm coming home, because he's waiting for me everytime!

I was a dog person till Bob showed up!

I love them both even though I never had either of them. I prefer small dogs than big ones, if big ones don't knock me over that is.

I'm both a cat and a dog person. I only have two cats right now but someday I will get a little dog, like a pug or a chihuahua. I don't want a large dog unless it is a service dog for the Deaf.

honestly, this question is starting to annoy me! I could have sheeps, skunks, snails and slugs as pets if I could.

so... I'm ANIMAL person. no one is same; no one to compare. period. love all - they all have their own unique ways of communication, mating, colors and reasons to kill/survive.

honestly, this question is starting to annoy me! I could have sheeps, skunks, snails and slugs as pets if I could.

so... I'm ANIMAL person. no one is same; no one to compare. period. love all - they all have their own unique ways of communication, mating, colors and reasons to kill/survive.

You are like my brother and my daughter.

Daughter is able to calm any frightened or scared animal. There was a horse who all of a sudden would bite the owner and the handler. Daughter was told to stay away, but she couldn't resist. She had some sugar cubes, apples and bananas and went to the fence. After about 30 minutes, the horse came up to her, and after another 15 minutes, she was feeding the horse and petting it and it was nuzzling her. After that, she was the only one who could touch the horse. We moved and the horse finally let the owner of the property take care of it. He has even been able to ride it now. My daughter just has something in her that is calming for animals. Even here, she can calm a runaway dog and help it get back home.

Point at mistercristofer for pitting us to take sides..

We were a CAT family... until we moved-- now we don't have any pets... but at one time we had 3 cats... one was deaf!!! :)

I like cats, but I LOVE dogs. Cats are just so private and aren't as close to you as dogs are. Dogs are more entertaining too, I think. :)

I don't mind some dogs but I am a cat person, a purring cat feels lovely and sends me to sleep. :)

Back