Are you a CAT person or a DOG person?

I love animals yet Id choose dogs over cats :)

CATS are quiet except Meeeeowwwww and sometimes playful.
DOGS are playful and sometimes wild. DOGS are fun to be with.

A friend of mine who had a maltese dog, she's soooo adorable and she always excite to see me when I come over. And I remember met a hearie person who had a deaf dog that never bark at all, he's a smart dog. I really want that one.

Last edited:
I luv both, had bad experience with a hearing dog, i wasnt really a dog person back then until i volunteered at animal shelter then i learnt ALOT , i actualty was gift more than i realise i could tame a brutual rottweller, pitbull and half the staff wouldnt dare!, sadly my boss comitted suicide (reasons I will withhold) , she was a wonderful lady to know and befreind and her dogs loved me too, as does my other freind (lecturer) i calmed her dogs at the funeral....people were bit stunned that i got it under control and gentle too....

I said bother because i have 2 siamese cats and they are more like dogs than cats, but my boss argued with me LOL that they are the cattest cats of all...
really interesting
well i hope one day id get a weimaraner as I love them , the way they are and how the look and how they cling, but for this reason id wait till my siameses pass away then id get a weim or 2... no other kinds of dogs...
one other reason im not having a dog its my living situation i do not know where i will live...in future...

hmm another great breed i like it s beardie... i love them too, and great danes i somehow have a knack as well as dobermanns weird!! i know they are guard dogs but i dont seem to have a problem with it , its more a psyche , personality thing...maybe they liked a hard leader (but i acutally do it gently so im not sure whats the hellls happening LOL)

all i could guess right now its maybe i go better with 'mechnanical dogs'
that is in the way how they demanded to be handled... hope this gets your drift...
cheers anyway

I like cats, but I LOVE dogs. Cats are just so private and aren't as close to you as dogs are. Dogs are more entertaining too, I think. :)

LOL, just wait till you really see siameses they are hilarious .. they fight, play games, get jealous, play chase, and in a very complex way too like they actuallty makes rules for themselve ( as i observed) you just gotta find someoone with multiple siameses,, then come back lol

I like cats, but I LOVE dogs. Cats are just so private and aren't as close to you as dogs are. Dogs are more entertaining too, I think. :)

haha i never thought of cats being private. yea that's so true!! lol. but they are so playful at night and in the early AM but during the day time they are ignoring you!

LOL, just wait till you really see siameses they are hilarious .. they fight, play games, get jealous, play chase, and in a very complex way too like they actuallty makes rules for themselve ( as i observed) you just gotta find someoone with multiple siameses,, then come back lol

so are other cats! all cats have differnet personalities. :o

I love animals yet Id choose dogs over cats :)
just WAIT until you meet my little ark! no guest have left my house without trying to steal one of my friendly felines. :) three, sometime four of them act like dogs and do fetch too!

Last edited:
I'm both a cat and a dog person. I only have two cats right now but someday I will get a little dog, like a pug or a chihuahua. I don't want a large dog unless it is a service dog for the Deaf.

nah get a weimaraner lol

I luv both, had bad experience with a hearing dog, i wasnt really a dog person back then until i volunteered at animal shelter then i learnt ALOT , i actualty was gift more than i realise i could tame a brutual rottweller, pitbull and half the staff wouldnt dare!, sadly my boss comitted suicide (reasons I will withhold) , she was a wonderful lady to know and befreind and her dogs loved me too, as does my other freind (lecturer) i calmed her dogs at the funeral....people were bit stunned that i got it under control and gentle too....

I said both because i have 2 siamese cats and they are more like dogs than cats, but my boss argued with me LOL that they are the cattest cats of all...
really interesting
well i hope one day id get a weimaraner as I love them , the way they are and how the look and how they cling, but for this reason id wait till my siameses pass away then id get a weim or 2... no other kinds of dogs...
one other reason im not having a dog its my living situation i do not know where i will live...in future...

hmm another great breed i like it s beardie... i love them too, and great danes i somehow have a knack as well as dobermanns weird!! i know they are guard dogs but i dont seem to have a problem with it , its more a psyche , personality thing...maybe they liked a hard leader (but i acutally do it gently so im not sure whats the hells happening LOL)

all i could guess right now its maybe i go better with 'mechnanical dogs'
that is in the way how they demanded to be handled... hope this gets your drift...
cheers anyway
I'm like you, very gentle but I guess we want loyal dogs. weim is one of my five top dogs to get! they're great, born for patience too.

I'll always remember the Weimers as the ones that tilt their head sideways when they are interested in something. I've noticed they do it more than other dog breeds. I used to have an Irish Setter as a kid, I liked that dog because it was the quiet watchful kind.

I'll always remember the Weimers as the ones that tilt their head sideways when they are interested in something. I've noticed they do it more than other dog breeds. I used to have an Irish Setter as a kid, I liked that dog because it was the quiet watchful kind.
OH YES! those tilting heads..

o'my - irish settler, HARDLY see them around.. I think they're one of beautifulest breeds, living out to their souls, inside and out. and a lot of work (grooming) lol.

I'm a dog person because I grew having dogs around me. :)

By the way, I cannot have a cat for the pet because my boyfriend is allergic to cats. Thank god, I'm not a cat person. Oh, well.

I'm VERY feline person. So is my bf!! We have 7 of 'em. They are named Phantom (8), Grey Ghost (8), Orange Sherbert (16), Creamsicle (3), Ewoka (4), Tammy (14?), Old Slyvester (18). Bobcat may be deceased as we haven't seen him since 2008. We don't need to mention this anti-social CAT/PEOPLE hater, Dottie. That's my bf's grammy's.

reason I have dogs 6 and cat 1, but I have sense because really that is why not good health

I have 3 dogs. Large red and black shepherd/chow mix, medium black and white papillon/pomeranian mix, tiny blonde pomeranian. They are my greeting committee. It is just awesome to have them so happy to see me when I get home. They were all pound or rescue dogs. Dogs are wonderful to keep you warm.

I like the cats because they are cuddling, warm and love to hear Purrr. I don't really like the dogs because they always yappy, barking and jump over me. The cat is much easier to look after and you don't need to take them for a walk. Dog, a huge job to look after and you have to take them for a long walk, the backyard needs more room, needs kennel to place to live and vet's bill is a bit expensive. Cat is cheaper without special breed. A lots of pros and cons.

I have two cats, I love both since they both have pros and cons and their personalities are somewhat different. But I love all animals.

Back