Are you a CAT person or a DOG person?

I am a cat lover.

i love dogs. dogs are more handful for me. maybe one of those days, i might adopt the same size of cat's dog. haha

This is apples to oranges! Why can't we like both and have to argue which one is better.
They are both good pets for different reasons.

But I am closer to cats, mostly because I feel they have a higher sixth sense which is good for deafies. When my cat is alert I am alert too. Sometimes dogs don't do that.

Woof and meow. Dogs go places, cats stay home. If I had to pick one, I'd pick the dog. Dogs are better suited for people with boundless energy.

I love both of cats and dogs, I can't have a cat anymore, because my little brother allergic it.

I like them both. Will be getting a kitten soon and hopefully after we move, a dog.

Either, The cats (i have 2) choose it's owner, got mind of their own and demands everything but I love them. The dog (1) get chosen and moulds into my lifestyle, loves you back and obeys. So I got best of both. :)

I love both, but I have 3 cats. Dogs are much more work! But then again, you can't really walk a cat. :giggle:

Back