Are you a CAT person or a DOG person?

Doggie person :)

I kind of like cats but can't have 'em cause I'm allergic :/

:wave:dog!
I have three! My 2 Rottie girls and my elderly boy:)
enjoy cats but they're not my heart, ya know...and have more serious cat allergies than dog allergies.

I am a dog person, a cat person, a bird person, a chicken goat lizard mouse frog horse cow rat opossum and llama person too...u name it, i love it. Though I would probably draw the line at keeping a spider for a pet, and never any exotic animal that I could not provide for fully (mentally, physically, and emotionally)
Animals are everything to me, I prefer them to people most times, and think heaven could only be a place where I will again see all of my beloved pets that I have lost over the years.

I am both!

With cats, I can cuddle with them and fall asleep! Their motor purring just sets me to ZZZZ.

With dogs, I can take them to bed with me and go right to sleep.

I am just lucky that all three of my furkids sleeps with me & hubby.

I am both!

With cats, I can cuddle with them and fall asleep! Their motor purring just sets me to ZZZZ.

With dogs, I can take them to bed with me and go right to sleep.

I am just lucky that all three of my furkids sleeps with me & hubby.

I am both as well. I had cats growing up, and, have had dogs as an adult. I love them both.

I have to say that my dogs have been more cuddle bugs than the cats were, though, but, that may have been the breed of cats we had at the time. We had persians, and, they were very set in their ways. The puppies we have, though, are a lot of fun to have around. Although, "Little Girl" (in my display pic) has been naughty today. She's been terrorizing everyone . Earlier, she got up on my bed, taunting me. So, I went over to her and started playing. Then, she proceeded to attack my fingers! She is quite the little brat when she wants to be! :laugh2:

I am both as well. I had cats growing up, and, have had dogs as an adult. I love them both.

I have to say that my dogs have been more cuddle bugs than the cats were, though, but, that may have been the breed of cats we had at the time. We had persians, and, they were very set in their ways. The puppies we have, though, are a lot of fun to have around. Although, "Little Girl" (in my display pic) has been naughty today. She's been terrorizing everyone . Earlier, she got up on my bed, taunting me. So, I went over to her and started playing. Then, she proceeded to attack my fingers! She is quite the little brat when she wants to be! :laugh2:

:giggle: Oh my gravy... I suspect Little Girl could be a distant relative of my Lil'Bit!! :laugh2:

I love those little fiesty ones with a big attitude!! :lol:

Wirelessly posted

Dog. I love cats, but I don't have the attention span to tend to them. I prefer the "in your face" behaviours dogs have.

I love high energy, high driven dogs; high energy, scatterbrained dogs-- not so much.

129135186175784714.jpg

what did it tell you? :D

Welll I do love dogs.. Maybe in a year or two, I am allowing my girl to adopt a dog. :shock: I hope I will find a medium sized doggie. I wanted a small one but my girl prefers BIG dog. i will let her to keep medium dog and she will like the medium dog though.

once we get a dog then i will feel like ------>
129135186175784714.jpg

Dogs! Especially my German Shepherd Puppy

Attachments

• funny-dog-pictures-praying-dog-boy-bed.jpg
    funny-dog-pictures-praying-dog-boy-bed.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 2
I am a dog person, but I am ok with cats.

CATS! Dogs (and other animals) are ok, but for companionship, I prefer cats.

Woof and meow , I love cats and dogs the same! I like animals better than people . Pets are a lot more honest then people! I love all animals!!

Back