Anyone who involved or saw..

Care to tell whats the purpose for creating this thread? Why don't you tell us if you been involved or saw or whatever?

Umm, eternity... can you clarify this more? thanks.

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Care to tell whats the purpose for creating this thread? Why don't you tell us if you been involved or saw or whatever?

wtf? its her business.

she created this thread to ask, not to be asked.

Originally posted by Justin Sane
wtf? its her business.

she created this thread to ask, not to be asked.

OHhhhh, it is her business and she dont have to tell and we have to tell? That is not how it works! :doh:

Jeez

I agree with Justin Sane. Maybe eternity posted that question because she or her friends is experiencing it right now and she is seeking advices. So it could be none of our business.

Or she is just trying to start a discussion. If you want her to answer her own question, the magic word is ASK! Bashing her isn't too nice.

To answer eternity's question, yes I have... but it was between me and my roommate, not within my family. It was awful.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Tostitos
I agree with Justin Sane. Maybe eternity posted that question because she or her friends is experiencing it right now and she is seeking advices. So it could be none of our business.

Or she is just trying to start a discussion. If you want her to answer her own question, the magic word is ASK! Bashing her isn't too nice.

To answer eternity's question, yes I have... but it was between me and my roommate, not within my family. It was awful.

Hey, I wasn't bashing at all. All I ask her whats the purpose for creating this thread and tell us if she've been involved or saw or whatever...? Well, suppose if its about her friend, she don't have to name who, she can tell short story about her friend going thru or whatever...that will get us to participate and discuss this issue. You know this issue is kind of touchy & personal.

of course you saw dog humpied behind on a female dog in public, even in park and anywhere I have seen..

Originally posted by ckfarbes
of course you saw dog humpied behind on a female dog in public, even in park and anywhere I have seen..

:wtf:

this DOES NOT make any sense for this thread! :roll:

i have seen and been involved in domestic violence situations and no theyre no fun -- granted its a situation that occurs for various reasons -- drugs, alcohol, person who has no control over their tempers, or persons who feel that violence is the answer to every problem --

i had to deal with an ex roommate who couldnt control her temper and it went out of hand and we fought -- no weapons involved -- kicked her out and still have some ongoing battles with her as she doesnt seem to get the idea to leave me alone or to just simply ignore me as i flatly ignore HER :roll:

yes it happened in my neighborhood a few times. 2 black women were fighting and somehow they locked the kid in the car, and the kid was like what, a year old or something, so someone called the police for domestic violence and child abuse.

Domestic Violence. :( I really hate that very word and wish that I didn't have to experience it with someone.

It does happen to many people. I believe that it does happen to about few million of people who experience this.

I remember few times. DOM, he's my bestest friend in the whole world! He's like a big brother to me. I was so glad that he was there and he , oh my god, kicked his ass for hurting me. At first, he tried not to be involved with me and my ex. I know that he is always on his own. But I really knew that he was so good with helping people and women. I had to ask him for help! He just got up and do something. He really invested his time to comfort me and when he confronted with my ex. He (dom) is pretty much against DV and protects women from dv too. I'm really happy to have him as my best friend. Sorry, DOM, I had to mention your name! Thank you... For saving me. I have been more careful with any guy who are violent person.

So, eternity, since you brought it up. I would like to hear of why did you start this thread? I'll be glad to be here for all of you who experienced some dv. It's kind of senstive issue to talk about it. Sometimes it's still so senstive for me to talk about it too. I feel so ashamed for letting it to happen to me.

Remember if anyone experienced this... It's not your fault.

I had a ex gf in few months ago. She abused me.

I left her few months ago. It is all good.

Yes, I was involved in and had seen domestic violence. It happened when I was just a toddler. Not only domestic violence, but I was also involved in child neglect.

My life story is veryyyyy complicated and long to begin with. All in all, I ended up living in a foster care home since I was 2 1/2 years old.

And, yes, I got to see both of my biological parents over the years except my biological mother. My mother and I had not seen each other more than once for many years until a few years ago.

I was abused and neglected by my mother largely because she was too young and immature to be a mother. She was a woman who loved fun, but lost her freedom once she became pregnant with me. That summarized up the reason. My father never abused nor neglected me, but he kinda abused my mother in a "good way". Because he was furious with her for not taking care of me and my sister properly.

There is still more to the story, but I rather to keep it short. Too complicated and long to explain. It could've taken me a book to write.

Let's put this way......I am an illegilimate child that was conceived out of incest who comes from an uneducated and dysfunctional family living in poverty. (frowns)

Last edited:
Back