Anyone putting up Christmas Tree, before or after Thanksgiving??

A

Autumn Tree

We are planning to put up our Christmas Tree right after Thanksgiving! ;)

I'm just curious - what about you?? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I did decorte indoor xmas yesterday, will do the xmas outdoor tomorrow.. Usually decorte before or after weekend of thanksgiving....

My family and I just finished putting up christmas decorations and tree in the house. Will decorate outside the house sometime next week. I just figured why not do it early since my husband has to work this weekend. In December we are usually too busy with christmas parties, etc.

My family and I did put up our tree last week saturday because we are so busy to get the chores done before we go shopping for thanksgiving foods and after that we will start shopping for xmas gifts for everyone in our families until xmas eve day. I hope that I will try to get done few days before xmas eve day.

We usually put out our Christmas tree, lights, etc. after Thanksgiving. :)

Put up Christmas Decoration before Thanksgiving, then will turn on Christmas lights after Thanksgiving. :aw:

I will get a christmas tree from my brother and set it up after Thanksgiving..maybe this weekend or next week before December comes up.

might.. or might not set up christmas tree after thanksgiving.. maybe or maybe not will set up christmas lights. wait and see heh

I dont put christmas tree or else cause I always go over my mom's home every year till I have my own family .. right now dont have family and I am not with someone just alone unless i have roommate but we go over my mom's home on Dec 24 for sleepover night on next day Christmas Day!!! :D..

If I have my own family then i would set up early before christmas :)

Mine.. not yet.. Will set up Xmas Tree probably by tomorrow or couple days later..

Depends!

Xmas lights already hung it there since last year.. *Refused remove the xmas lighting*
If suppose we move another place to live and will remove the xmas lighting.

I usually decorate after Thanksgiving. My son and I will go for tree hunting for $10 meaning that we go out to someone property to cut down our own tree. We did that last year and it was fun and will do it again this year. Last year I had a small tree cuz my exb moves his stuffs into my house and made it so crowded. So now he is gone yay!! So now I have plenty of room. Will get a bigger tree this time. :D

I have always put up xmas tree after thanksgiving day.. but this time, I had to do it earlier since I have to go down to NC to see boys' dad. UGH.

Once thanksgiving holidays r over, me and boys will decorate indoors and I will ask my sis in law to come watch boys so I can decorate outside. lots of work! :shock:

We put up our Christmas decorations after Thanksgiving but we don't get the tree until the first week of December because we buy a real tree not a fake one

Pomeranian said:
I usually decorate after Thanksgiving. My son and I will go for tree hunting for $10 meaning that we go out to someone property to cut down our own tree. We did that last year and it was fun and will do it again this year. Last year I had a small tree cuz my exb moves his stuffs into my house and made it so crowded. So now he is gone yay!! So now I have plenty of room. Will get a bigger tree this time. :D

Hey, Pommie goes "Hyah!" with an axe once a year. Don't forget your lumberjack boots!
:mrgreen:

^Angel^ said:
We put up our Christmas decorations after Thanksgiving but we don't get the tree until the first week of December because we buy a real tree not a fake one

Same, Maybe we can go together and shop for a real tree. :thumb: Do you go to the one in Dairy Queen's parking lot?

puttin up christmas tree

Havent put one up yet... waiting on my boys come back from deep south then see what they wanna and decroate it..more fun that way

Goin' to put up all WHITE Christmas lights sometime after Thanksgivin'. No christmas tree.

Back