Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheri said:
Finally! :bowdown: IcedTeaRulz, :bowdown: That the first time I've ever seen a picture of you, You look awesome!! :thumb: Hope you can attend the AD party, I will noticed you right on the spot, I never seem to forget faces. :giggle: Don't be too shock if I come behind you and squeeze some huggies. :hug: ...

Cheri,

You make me :Oops: , heehee. I wear ponytail all the time. Where is AD party??? :party: :dunno: .

Last edited:
Im back home from Sacramento, CA! Here is me in front of downtown Sacramento. It is an awesome city! :)))

Attachments

• ryaninsacramento.jpg
    ryaninsacramento.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 59
tekkmortal said:
Im back home from Sacramento, CA! Here is me in front of downtown Sacramento. It is an awesome city! :)))

how did u get there, on the island, ur clothes still dry :confused:

J/K

:laugh2: That is where the American River meets the Sacramento River. I know it looks like I am standing in the water.

Cheri said:
Nusentinsaino?

Getting yourself drunk? :laugh2: by the way you're much a cutie.. awww...

Thank you, Altough i find that hard to believe. :shock:

I hope you dont mean as "baby cute" :( Im not a baby! :(

wow, aint been here in ages, well, since im back might as well show off a pic from when i was in CA, this is me on the mountain at, hmm, think it was called Griffith Park, i think thats right

Attachments

• me on the mountain (ca).jpg
    me on the mountain (ca).jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 46
Pomeranian said:
Here I am. :D Enjoy!!!
Holy mackeral! You look *so* different! I had to take double look at you! OMG You look so pretty!! New glasses?? You look awesome! You really do!

Last Summer 2004 from July. We rode on Ferry from Leamington, Ontario to Peele Island, Ontairo.
Taken picture... (Pretty please don't look am I ugly cuz just "summer".) :giggle:
My hubby and I....
Here's..

Attachments

• dwandtw.jpg
    dwandtw.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 73
Bullymom you and your husband looked very :cool: cool! Great picture!

Sorry, I don't have it.

last saturday at Champps :)

(me in blue shirt)

Attachments

• gang1.JPG
    gang1.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 70
hmm. here is a pic of me... ughh. Enjoy.

1zyxit

1zyxj9

Hey downing

Your kids look so awsone and cute.. You have pretty picture...
BTW I ain't putting picture of me but will put pic of my son sooner.. I am gonna to have him having picture making..

PurrMeow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back