Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
downing said:

Your kids are so adorable !! My two sons grow really fast than you expect. Important to enjoy with them every moment as much as you can.

I miss my two sons kiss and hug me. Now, they are more focusing on their girlfriends than Mommy. :cry:

oh okay, i will kiss and hug them oft even they wont want it. too bad!!! lol

Sabrina said:
I miss my two sons kiss and hug me. Now, they are more focusing on their girlfriends than Mommy. :cry:

:laugh2: That is funny... my daughter told me she doesnt want me to marry someone because she thinks i am still hers. she is such the sweetest pie. i think she knows i ll get married someday.

gee thanks... :Oops:

i can't take my boys to rock climbing this saturday because their age minimum is 6 yrs old. darn. but can go and visit nephews who is gonna climb for first time. gotta be interesting.

check out www.sportrock.com

:thumb: the newest pixs posted on here are GREAT!!!

Downing -- ur kids are ADORABLE! so cute! :D

Sabrina said:

Aww dang... it reminds me of my 4 grown up kids and now, I had 3 grandsons already. They don't live in Iowa, but I sure will visit them in summer ~ I hope !! *crossin' my fingers* :D

Picture%207-785253.jpg

*will shrink the pic later*

Deaf258 said:
Picture%207-785253.jpg

*will shrink the pic later*

youre are nice men! :ily:

I thought you sitll watch naked girl on Computer all time??!! :wackit:

I think Oh YES YES!! :eek:

update of myself with CoolieFroggie:

Attachments

• me and Micah 2.JPG
    me and Micah 2.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 64
Finally I see the whole you now Deaf258....Good looking young man you are! ;)

Aw what a cute couple FlyFree and CoolieFroggie! really cute! :hug:

[EDIT] Opps, I forgot to say something about the other members photo, you all look really beautiful ( I mean that! :ily: )

Deaf258, You look hotter as always ;)

Flyfree, That's it? What happen to pictures of you and Coolie kissing or any Xrates? :giggle: Bwt. You ladies look really cute together awww :thumb:

downing; You are true a beauitful woman with beauitful children. I love that picture. :hug:

Cheri said:
Flyfree, That's it? What happen to pictures of you and Coolie kissing or any Xrates? :giggle: Bwt. You ladies look really cute together awww :thumb:

Cheri turned into a PERV!!!!! :shock: :rofl:

psst CoolieFroggie -- Cheri wants to perv us kissing -- should we post our kissing pix qq :rofl:

Cheri said:
Deaf258, You look hotter as always ;)

downing; You are true a beauitful woman with beauitful children. I love that picture. :hug:

cheri..use your own imagation... ;) :giggle:

:rofl: Coolie baby!!! RIGHT!!! :rofl:

the pixs are for OUR eyes only sowwy Cheri! :giggle:

awwww... :( using my imagination isn't the same. :giggle:

Cheri said:
awwww... :( using my imagination isn't the same. :giggle:
Help yourself to stare our picture and use your 3-D glasses and u probably imagation too much.. :rofl:

jai said:
youre are nice men! :ily:

I thought you sitll watch naked girl on Computer all time??!! :wackit:

I think Oh YES YES!! :eek:

LOL!! I am too busy to be looking at naked people.. :P

I am busy :type: :deal: to go Thailand and :booty: :whip:

:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back