Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrazyRedHeadWV said:

New pictures of me, with glasses and no glasses, taken on Feb 7, 2005
HEY RED HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY LONG HAIR.. THEY LOOK GOOD ON U!! I AM SERIOUS!!!!

lol, i have uploaded it, but no pic visible.. dunno y.. i have tried it twice and none.. any idea y?

Delishus

TweetyBird said:
where is your pic???

oh man @ delishus.. lol.. dang.. after you click on attachment / uploadin the pic in ADDITIONAL OPTIONS section ... after that done , click submit reply in ADDTIONAL OPTIONS section..

TongueOnFire

TweetyBird said:
HEY RED HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY LONG HAIR.. THEY LOOK GOOD ON U!! I AM SERIOUS!!!!

eh heh :Oops: Thank You Tweetybird!!

kyler2eu.jpg

:) Thats me

ah now i know what u look like when we fight in halo 2 because we wear helmets alltimes in our wars...

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
eh heh :Oops: Thank You Tweetybird!!
Ya look great Crazymomma! You do have a beautiful hair color!

CrazyRedHeadWV said:

New pictures of me, with glasses and no glasses, taken on Feb 7, 2005

You look alway nice. Your pictures are everywhere in the internet :mrgreen:

Those hair, you has now is natural or dye? I remember your picture in other forum that you has real red hair. Your hair now look chestnut?

Liebling:-))) said:
You look alway nice. Your pictures are everywhere in the internet :mrgreen:

Those hair, you has now is natural or dye? I remember your picture in other forum that you has real red hair. Your hair now look chestnut?

I never done anything with my hair.. It is my natural color. Strawberry red hair.

:Oops:

my god daughter and i! :D

Attachments

• me n angela.jpg
    me n angela.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 29
  • angela and me.jpg
    angela and me.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
most recent piz!! see it 4 urself!!!

Attachments

• Photo 452.jpg
    Photo 452.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 47
Finally! :bowdown: IcedTeaRulz, :bowdown: That the first time I've ever seen a picture of you, You look awesome!! :thumb: Hope you can attend the AD party, I will noticed you right on the spot, I never seem to forget faces. :giggle: Don't be too shock if I come behind you and squeeze some huggies. :hug:

Tweetybird, You look good as always, Love your hair color too, beauitful god daughter awww.....

Crazymomma, awesome as always :thumb:

racheleggert, Wow! First time I realized what you look like I always image your hair color is darker. Awesome picture :thumb:

Everyone else, Great pictures keep it coming... :grouphug:

Nusentinsaino?

Getting yourself drunk? :laugh2: by the way you're much a cutie.. awww...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back