Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another pic of me. Found it while cleaning up my computer today.

Attachments

• MegSeattle.jpeg
    MegSeattle.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 107
eebe.jpg
Computering and TV'ing at the same time, oo what a life!

g.jpg

My Lovely fiance, Greg. :)

:D :D

Last edited:
a year old pix of me. i cant find the latest pix of me in my work pc.

Attachments

• meatrocktown.jpg
    meatrocktown.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 58
OldNavyGirl said:
it was taken last week. Tabby ( 15 wks old kitten) and me! :-D
picture369xe.jpg

damn that kitten looks almost like mine, only impossible to stay still. yours' a grey tabby.. mine is orange. :D My kittie can :bump: u off on the cat show.. muahahaha.. just kiddin.

Juanita said:
damn that kitten looks almost like mine, only impossible to stay still. yours' a grey tabby.. mine is orange. :D My kittie can :bump: u off on the cat show.. muahahaha.. just kiddin.

hahahaha! and yeah she likes to be on shoulder often. shes like a PARROT!! but still adorable!! :) thanks though.

Aw, Meg you look beautiful as always, and Zesty, it's your turn hon, post your picture here....

As everyone else above, lovely pictures!!!

VamPyroX, That was a good one! :laugh2:

zesty, Looks like everyone are going to fight over you cuz you a bar of soap. :giggle:

Cheri said:
VamPyroX, That was a good one! :laugh2:

zesty, Looks like everyone are going to fight over you cuz you a bar of soap. :giggle:
At least, we know who the cleanest member here is! ;)

For Angel And Cheri's Sake!!

feel free to throw darts at me!! LOL :P

HAPPY NOW!?? :P

Attachments

• redpic.jpg
    redpic.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
zesty said:

*throws darts*

Dammit! I missed! Oh well, better luck next time! ;)

Just kidding, you look nice. :fly2:

zesty said:

ooooh la la sooo saxxxy! You're very pretty! By the way, I have seen that photo of you from Ringo/Tickle. :thumb:

Katzie said:
ooooh la la sooo saxxxy! You're very pretty! By the way, I have seen that photo of you from Ringo/Tickle. :thumb:

ha.. thanks.. oh tickle.. BLEH!! havent been in there in a while.. am gonna close it one day when i have a chance.. it is just so bleh to me... are you in my circle of friends or what?? hmmmm!!!

zesty said:
ha.. thanks.. oh tickle.. BLEH!! havent been in there in a while.. am gonna close it one day when i have a chance.. it is just so bleh to me... are you in my circle of friends or what?? hmmmm!!!
Tickle my ass! I had a shit fit when someone took my daughter's picture out of my profile because it contained sexually explicit image! I came back couple of months later to stay in touch with some friends even though I've lost 125 people on my list. Oh well. I missed Ringo! Anyway, I came across to my friend's profile and your picture was in it. I don't remember which friend though. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back