Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weirdo said:
Guess which one is me?

47b4ce25b3127cceb7b75bd2c2f90000001610
u wore red hat???

No, but I was going to in this semester. But things were screwed up. So I'll go there in spring. My good friend gave me that shirt as a gift.
VamPyroX said:
Hmm... "Rochester" shirt. You in Rochester now?

Weirdo said:
No, but I was going to in this semester. But things were screwed up. So I'll go there in spring. My good friend gave me that shirt as a gift.
Kewl... I'll be here then. Be sure to look me up when you arrive. :thumb:

that's me :)

Attachments

• JJ3.jpg
    JJ3.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 26
That's me :wave:

Attachments

• Nathan7.JPG
    Nathan7.JPG
    7.5 KB · Views: 307
hey there did you change your hairstyle or what? I dont remmy seeing you like that.

one more... it's recent pix of myself ;) I know the pix will scare some of u away but I don't care :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 11.06.04# 05.jpg
    11.06.04# 05.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 25
K, I have been asked for my pic so here it is..... it's kind of old pic taken 4 years ago, but I still look mostly the same. Just have shorter hair now.

Attachments

• Me1b.JPG
    Me1b.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
that's me I found my old pic one I have my pic many but I cant remmy :sigh: when I was 6 years do you think I am cute child? ;) but I am grow up and I am 28 years I am not cute now! :cry:

Attachments

• Picture JJ.jpeg
    Picture JJ.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
jai said:
that's me I found my old pic one I have my pic many but I cant remmy :sigh: when I was 6 years do you think I am cute child? ;) but I am grow up and I am 28 years I am not cute now! :cry:
Adorable!

Awwww such a cute child you were! If I saw you at that age, I would scoop you up and walk you around in my arms. So sweet!!!!

Me and my beautiful partner, Andrew. I was nearly finished brushing my teeth, when he decided to take a photo of us on my old mobile phone, lol.

shezandandy2.jpg

shezzbeav said:
Me and my beautiful partner, Andrew. I was nearly finished brushing my teeth, when he decided to take a photo of us on my old mobile phone, lol.

shezandandy2.jpg
OMG! Rabies! *runs for my life*

it was taken last week. Tabby ( 15 wks old kitten) and me! :-D
picture369xe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back