Another, "I didn't do it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that 3 women said they been sexual harass by Cain!

First, there was no Fox News back then. Second, only the tabloids (the same people who exposed John Edwards, Jessie Jackson, etc.) were reporting it. I don't consider the tabloids MM.

So you consider 60 Minutes a tabloid? The MM news shows?

I heard that 3 women said they been sexual harass by Cain!

If Cain actually did it, and is covering it up, he does not belong in Washington. If this is a smear campaign, whoever is responsible does not belong in Washington. These women need to come forward and Cain should be given the opportunity to quash these allegations once and for all.

For anyone to wait this long before coming forward smacks of a disgruntled employee.

So you consider 60 Minutes a tabloid? The MM news shows?

Any news outlet that intended to be free to all by subscription is MM. In other words,
entertainment (SNL) is not, Time magazine is. New York Times is, National Esquire is not.

Just FYI:

Sources Clinton Admits Sexual Affair With Flowers 0122

January 22, 1998

WASHINGTON AllPolitics, Jan. 22 President Bill Clinton in sworn testimony has acknowledged he had a sexual relationship with Gennifer Flowers during his tenure as Arkansas governor, something he flatly denied in the 1992 presidential campaign, sources have told CNN.

Sources familiar with Clintons deposition in the Paula Jones sexual harassment case say Clinton denied Flowers claim of a longrunning, 12 year affair. But the sources say he acknowledged they did have a sexual relationship.

The revelation is important to the Jones legal team as it tries to prove a pattern of sexual misconduct by the president, and its contention that he punished women who rebuffed his sexual advances and rewarded those who welcomed them. Flowers received a state job during the time period in question.

Sources Clinton Admits Sexual Affair With Flowers 0122 - CNN

If Cain actually did it, and is covering it up, he does not belong in Washington. If this is a smear campaign, whoever is responsible does not belong in Washington. These women need to come forward and Cain should be given the opportunity to quash these allegations once and for all.

For anyone to wait this long before coming forward smacks of a disgruntled employee.

It does look shady coming out 20 years later with a sexual harassment allegations. I do not look like Cain , and I am not happy with Obama.
I really have no one to vote for president this up coming election!! I never seen
such a sorry bunch of candidates to pick from!! I would rather vote for The Three Stooges!!

When you actually stop misrepresenting facts, maybe I will not have to correct you so much.

Keep trying to correct me. It makes you look like an idiot without me having to do anything.:wave:

Given Cain's change of story, and his behavior with reporters yesterday, I don't think anyone is going to have to worry much about him anymore.:P Nothing really to be concerned about anyway, but this will close the deal.

They didn't wait to come out. They filed the lawsuit at the time it happened, and they were paid a settlement. Cain didn't become a public figure until he decided to run for President.:roll:

I guess you missed the news yesterday. One of the women is preparing to go public with her identity and her story.:P

It does look shady coming out 20 years later with a sexual harassment allegations. I do not look like Cain , and I am not happy with Obama.
I really have no one to vote for president this up coming election!! I never seen
such a sorry bunch of candidates to pick from!! I would rather vote for The Three Stooges!!

But why would they have gone public when Cain was nothing but a pizza chain? They filed the lawsuit at the time it happened and were paid a , so they didn't wait. There just wasn't any reason to go to the news with it until he decided to run for President.

They didn't wait to come out. They filed the lawsuit at the time it happened, and they were paid a settlement. Cain didn't become a public figure until he decided to run for President.:roll:

I guess you missed the news yesterday. One of the women is preparing to go public with her identity and her story.:P

Well then that is a good thing. Coming forward puts validity behind the allegations as well as gives voters a chance to make decisions for themselves as to what happened. It would be absolutely cowardly to claim they don't want to come forward and be made public to protect their identities, careers, family etc. And claiming they do not want to be another Anita Hill. (Which by the way, her allegations were also found to be baseless by the supreme court).

To snipe at Cain while hiding is ..... What cowards do. So it is a good thing she is coming forward. After all Cain has a career, a family and is running for public office.

Well then that is a good thing. Coming forward puts validity behind the allegations as well as gives voters a chance to make decisions for themselves as to what happened. It would be absolutely cowardly to claim they don't want to come forward and be made public to protect their identities, careers, family etc. And claiming they do not want to be another Anita Hill. (Which by the way, her allegations were also found to be baseless by the supreme court).

To snipe at Cain while hiding is ..... What cowards do. So it is a good thing she is coming forward. After all Cain has a career, a family and is running for public office.

He should have thought about the consequences of his behavior when he still worked at Godfather's. Cain has no one but himself to blame for the situation that he is in now.

He should have thought about the consequences of his behavior when he still worked at Godfather's. Cain has no one but himself to blame for the situation that he is in now.

He would have had more credibility if he had just said, "Yes, this happened, and I am deeply ashamed of my behavior at the time, and have learned to change the way I approach women." But, nooooo. He denies it.

Now the Republicans will have to go back to the Arkham Asylum to scrape up more candidates for the Republican run for President. :P Is it just me or do sane people need not apply for the Republican candidacy?

How embarrassing this must be for the GOP.

He would have had more credibility if he had just said, "Yes, this happened, and I am deeply ashamed of my behavior at the time, and have learned to change the way I approach women." But, nooooo. He denies it.

Maybe he is denying it because it never happened. Hmmmm. Quick to judge I see. Even seems an actual judge claimed her accusations were baseless.

Oh ... Well .... Typical leftist strategy the entire nation has gotten sick of.

But .... You made a claim that a woman was coming forward and going public ....

A third one has come forward. One of the first two is very willing to come forward with the complete story. Cain is preventing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back