AllDeaf Software Upgrade

I don't see that option anymore on the edit signature page. :(

Yep, I don't see that either. But I don't think I have anything in my signature anyway. Maybe Alex will add that back in. I'm sure he's checking this thread for feedback.

Yep, I don't see that either. But I don't think I have anything in my signature anyway. Maybe Alex will add that back in. I'm sure he's checking this thread for feedback.

I don't see that option anymore on the edit signature page. :(

You can do it by go to Username (Reba or AlleyCat) > Signature to edit it.

I know how to edit the signature. I'm talking specifically about inserting an image into it. It doesn't have the option to get the image from my computer desktop. It allows only url-sourced images.

I know how to edit the signature. I'm talking specifically about inserting an image into it. It doesn't have the option to get the image from my computer desktop. It allows only url-sourced images.

It looks like we can't upload the picture to signature - that's not option.

It means you have to use picture hosting and it is possibly not option for signature or Alex may disable to save bandwidth.

The forum will be upgraded within 24 hours. The blogs will not be transferred since the new forum software does not have a blogs system. Premium and VIP members will be reverted to regular members but that will be fixed after the upgrade. The estimate time of completion is approximately 4 hours.

What happened to my VIP status?

See above.

Yeah your rocksteady image is missing ,I liked that

Reba was asking about the uploading of an image in a signature, not about how to edit the signature itself.

I noticed my title under my username says "Well-Known Member". I don't mind it at all, but I'm curious how that got there. Is it a default based on post count, or likes, or trophies, or just random? (It seems like it said something else a few days ago but I don't quite remember what - maybe "Active Member".) So it was changed recently.

I noticed my title under my username says "Well-Known Member". I don't mind it at all, but I'm curious how that got there. Is it a default based on post count, or likes, or trophies, or just random? (It seems like it said something else a few days ago but I don't quite remember what - maybe "Active Member".) So it was changed recently.

Yes I think that's the default for this version of the forum. Have seen similar before.

Yes I think that's the default for this version of the forum. Have seen similar before.
I would be surprised then because that's not what it said at first even after the upgrade to this version. This title just changed on its own like 2 days ago. Who else has this "default" of well known member? I haven't seen anyone else with it....

I would be surprised then because that's not what it said at first even after the upgrade to this version. This title just changed on its own like 2 days ago. Who else has this "default" of well known member? I haven't seen anyone else with it....
You must be special. ;)

There are a lot of features and optional that is overwhelming for me. :D

Maybe go and pet your cats?. That is more relaxing and take your mind off the new difficulties here on AD? I am not joking, I have 2 chihuahuas and petting them helps me relaxxxxXxxxxx.

Back