AllDeaf Software Upgrade

How do you Log Out??? I asked the question before and it disappeared...
Roll your cursor over your name at the top right corner. It opens a drop-down menu, and there you will see the "Log out" option.

I was finally able to add an image to my signature but it looks too big. How do I edit the size?

Couldn't find anywhere to edit pic size, if you added it via URL you'll have to edit offline then re-upload it.

-----
sorry the below is a test...
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ahh there are two roll eyes emoticons one is yellow the other is blue (above) but both have the same code :rolleyes:

Couldn't find anywhere to edit pic size, if you added it via URL you'll have to edit offline then re-upload it.
Just when I thought I got it. Oh, well. :lol:

-----
sorry the below is a test...
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ahh there are two roll eyes emoticons one is yellow the other is blue (above) but both have the same code :rolleyes:
I see just four blue ones.

Reba was asking about the uploading of an image in a signature, not about how to edit the signature itself.

I answered her concern - #164.

The signature section doesn't support upload feature, that why.

When 404 occurs, I just refresh the page and it loads up fine. It only happens once in a while.
This should be fixed by now. Let me know if you still get these random errors.

I was finally able to add an image to my signature but it looks too big. How do I edit the size?
The forum now auto-resizes big signatures. If you click on your signature image now, you will be able to see the original size.

This has been corrected.

Fruity was removed because of its meaning. As for the banana smiley, I have to go look for a copy.

Fruity was removed because of its meaning. As for the banana smiley, I have to go look for a copy.

t0233.gif

banana-skipping-rope-smiley-emoticon.gif

t0209.gif

rocking-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

animated-smileys-bananas-001.gif

. . .

The forum now auto-resizes big signatures. If you click on your signature image now, you will be able to see the original size.

. . .
Thank you. :)

They are yellow for me too. Reba, are you only seeing blue ones?

Back