AllDeaf Software Upgrade

Uh, oh. Blue dress or gold dress? :lol:

:laugh2:

They are yellow for me too. Reba, are you only seeing blue ones?

My guess is when Alex fixed it they're all showing yellow now.

Yes originally when I posted it there were four blue ones. When I was writing the message it showed 2 yellow and 2 blue but when it posted I saw 4 blue ones. Now that Alex has fixed it there are 4 yellow ones.

Now I'm dizzy lol :dizzy:

:ugh: :ugh2: :ugh3: :rolleyes: Now I am :dizzy: looking at all the icons ! LOL!
This should be fixed by now. Let me know if you still get these random errors.

The forum now auto-resizes big signatures. If you click on your signature image now, you will be able to see the original size.

This has been corrected.
If a photo is too big for your avatar will that get auto-resizes too? There images I would like to use for my avatar but they're too big.

What happened to the hyperlink button for posts?

What happened to the hyperlink button for posts?
When you quote, there is a small arrow next to XXX said at the top of the quote. This will take you to the original quote. So, I guess you need to quote the one you want to link to using the +Quote, not the reply. Hmm, maybe I'll test my theory.

Testing linking to a post in another thread.
Edit: Yep, it works. Just click on the little up arrow next to Calvin said and it will take you to his post in the other thread.

fd020b3df23925fac9fa20593e5b67e1.jpg

When you quote, there is a small arrow next to XXX said at the top of the quote. This will take you to the original quote. So, I guess you need to quote the one you want to link to using the +Quote, not the reply. Hmm, maybe I'll test my theory.
I'm sorry, that's not what I meant.

I mean, how do I make hyperlinks in my posts. The little icon for that feature is missing in the reply tool bar.

I prefer to make hyperlinks that make topical sense rather than posting long strings of url.

Use the BBCode button over on the right side of the tool bar then use [ url={url}]{text} [/url]

remove the {}'s and spaces

Jigsaw Puzzles

If a photo is too big for your avatar will that get auto-resizes too?
I'm not sure because I haven't tried it yet. Try it and let us know what it does when trying to upload a large image. Thanks.

I'm sorry, that's not what I meant. I mean, how do I make hyperlinks in my posts. The little icon for that feature is missing in the reply tool bar.
There should be a "chain" icon in the reply toolbar (see attached image). Are you not seeing it?

Attachments

• link_icon_toolbar.png
    link_icon_toolbar.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 4
I'm not sure because I haven't tried it yet. Try it and let us know what it does when trying to upload a large image. Thanks.

They recommended to use least 200 x 200.

. . .

There should be a "chain" icon in the reply toolbar (see attached image). Are you not seeing it?
But that doesn't allow for changing the url into text like the "globe" icon that used to be there in addition to the "chain" and "unchain" ones.

This:
insert_hyperlink.gif

I am having trouble posting a new avatar, I found one and can't get the link to work . :(

Last edited:
For members who use the ignore feature, do quoted portions of the ignored posts show up now in non-ignored members' posts?

For members who use the ignore feature, do quoted portions of the ignored posts show up now in non-ignored members' posts?

No, it appears this software... if someone is ignored, one won't see his/her posts and quotes.

I thought that it seemed to have changed.

In the previous software if a person is ignored, you won't see the posts but you can see someone quoted the ignored person. In this software, I had to test putting one on ignore and I can't see a person's post as well as someone quoted the ignored person.

Back