AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

Ok this sounds too fun. Sorry I missed out. For the next one how about Memorial Day weekend on the lake here in Texas. Water skiing, fishing, bbq and alcohol?????? Oh....and no politics:lol: I have room for about 12-15 people and have access to condos here if more than that show.

I'm in. We also can get some hits in, no?

I would love to go to Texas..I could visit my aunt who lives outside of Dallas. I will think about it.

where is next AllDeaf Meet party?

Las Vegas - Around July 2009?
Washington DC/Baltimore area?
Austin or Dallas or San Antonio?
Chicago area?
What city do you wish????

Las Vegas - My friend and I already booked a hotel during the DeafNation World Expo.

Washington D.C. - I still love the city after my graduation from Gallaudet University.

Austin - sounds cool... I want a Texas-style BBQ party!

Either DC or Chicago..I can crash at my friends house. :)

Not able to go Vegas this summer. :(
where is next AllDeaf Meet party?

Las Vegas - Around July 2009?
Washington DC/Baltimore area?
Austin or Dallas or San Antonio?
Chicago area?
What city do you wish????

Las Vegas - My friend and I already booked a hotel during the DeafNation World Expo.

Washington D.C. - I still love the city after my graduation from Gallaudet University.

Austin - sounds cool... I want a Texas-style BBQ party!

I like Austin. I had been there in few years ago when I have good friends who live there. Texas School for the Deaf is Austin is best than other deaf schools.

Avoid summer time for AD party because reason of hot and very humid. October or November is best.

I will post poll vote soon for next AD gathering party.

Ha ha i wish i could be able to make it all AD parties but the money issue and children. dang! I just go flow with the time whenever it comes along with unexpectedly better budegt. ;)

Well, I may end up coming back to NYC sooner than I thought. I've started job-hunting for IT jobs in Manhattan. :D We'll seeeee~!

Well, I may end up coming back to NYC sooner than I thought. I've started job-hunting for IT jobs in Manhattan. :D We'll seeeee~!

wow really? lol you've been here several times and I find it funny that this AD Happy Hour has made you see NYC differently :lol:

New York, New York. So Good They Named It Twice :cool2:

Yes I notice that too. Lots of people wanted Jiro's attention and lots of people made him to drink so much. :lol:

:drunk: I think it's because of my slow signing. If I can sign fluently, I believe I would be able to have a lot of time for everybody :lol:

wow really? lol you've been here several times and I find it funny that this AD Happy Hour has made you see NYC differently :lol:

LOL... yeah, I think all I needed was to find the right crowd to meet. I found a few openings for IT jobs in midtown and a nice 2-bedroom apartment in Queens for $1250. I wish I knew anyone in the IT business in the NYC area. Remember - it's not what you know, but who you know that gets you a job!

New York, New York. So Good They Named It Twice :cool2:

Love that quote! I'm gonna have to use it. :D

WRONG! they want pieces of you! :naughty:

aaaahhhhh *hop on Jiromobile*

25ukx2t.gif

LOL..I wanted to drink more and get a good buzz but I was disappointed with the bar's choices.They didnt have any of my favorite drinks. My fault because I am not a big drinker especially when I am not into hard liquore. I ordered an orange juice with vodka and it tasted like 3/4ths of vodka and 1/4 oj..it was gross! My hubby loved loved the beer there. Too bad I am not a beer fan, otherwise, I would have enjoyed what the bar had to offer.
And why was your hubby trying to lick Juli-Terp-to-be? :hmm:

LOL... yeah, I think all I needed was to find the right crowd to meet. I found a few openings for IT jobs in midtown and a nice 2-bedroom apartment in Queens for $1250. I wish I knew anyone in the IT business in the NYC area. Remember - it's not what you know, but who you know that gets you a job!
I saw your brief IT background in FB but I don't know the extent of it. Here are a few pointers - You should try looking into job openings at NYC-DOITT. They do pay quite fairly nice. If you do not mind high pay and busy hours, look for job openings at any financial-related companies in both NYC and Jersey City. Do also expand your search to Newark IT (NJ). They do have some amazing IT transformations going on. If you want to work for university around here - see this site and narrow it down to specific location and job position.

Love that quote! I'm gonna have to use it. :D
old famous NY line. David Letterman said it the best.

Back