vote one

• BEER

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • WINE

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • COCKTAILS SUCH AS MIXED DRINK OR HARD DRINK

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
I has history of seizure too. I am free seizure for almost one year. I has about 5-6 seizure in my life.

im still medicine all the times they i cant quit its doctor's order because im sezuire since i was 12 years old but im using medicine every morning and night its so important for me.

my mom is nurse for CCU and she know about sezuire and also she know my medical history.

i used to like drinking screwdriver, of course i was only 16. :o i dont drink that anymore.

I don't like beer in general because it gives me a headache. I also don't like wine coolers for that reason as well. I can't ever drink tequila since it makes me puke - true biz! Just ask one of my best friends when he witnessed me doing that recently this summer in DC. Ha ha. I already said I like red wine, but I guess I could list other drinks I like. I like mojitos and vodka with cranberry juice. Cognac and rum aren't too bad to me. I'm generally open to trying out new drinks.

I like wine cooler. It taste like strawberry. I haven't drink wine cooler for awhile. I don't like beer because it smell awful.

I like wine cooler. It taste like strawberry. I haven't drink wine cooler for awhile. I don't like beer because it smell awful.

American brews are nothing more than watered down swill. If you want an honest to goodness beer you gotta go straight to the source: Germany. You'll find the best beer on earth there.

Prost!! :cheers:

Schweppes Gingerale and Canada Dry Gingerale, those are my poison. Num-num. Gingerale.. ahhh!

i like single malt whisky and whiskeys (scots and irish), for scots i like Glenlivet 15 year old french oak, 18 year old Bowmore 15 or 20 yo Nikka Yoichi (bloody good, it's from Japan)laphroaig, for te Irish i like the 10 year old Bushmills, Jamesns, Tullamore Dew, Blackbush, and what i cant get in my country, but id like to tryget is a 16 year old Bushmills 3 wood. (also the Scot's lowland's Auchentoshan 3 Wood), so yeah im basicaly a whisky drinker, no ice, v1 or 2 drops depending on what dram is it, for instance if it is very peaty/strong then 2 drop, if fairly fruity and mellowed liek Bushmills id leave neat.

i like single malt whisky and whiskeys (scots and irish), for scots i like Glenlivet 15 year old french oak, 18 year old Bowmore 15 or 20 yo Nikka Yoichi (bloody good, it's from Japan)laphroaig, for te Irish i like the 10 year old Bushmills, Jamesns, Tullamore Dew, Blackbush, and what i cant get in my country, but id like to tryget is a 16 year old Bushmills 3 wood. (also the Scot's lowland's Auchentoshan 3 Wood), so yeah im basicaly a whisky drinker, no ice, v1 or 2 drops depending on what dram is it, for instance if it is very peaty/strong then 2 drop, if fairly fruity and mellowed liek Bushmills id leave neat.

No more Bailey's in your coffee??

Love mixed drinks, hard alcoholic drinks. I'm okay with beers and wines but mixed drinks are best!

Few days ago, I drank new hardcore cocktail called "Beach Sex". Wow Amazing so deliciously... Damn so good..
It's new beverage booze shot cup!

American brews are nothing more than watered down swill. If you want an honest to goodness beer you gotta go straight to the source: Germany. You'll find the best beer on earth there.

Prost!! :cheers:

I agree, The beers in America are kinda watered down. Have you also tried the Molson from Canada? It was a bit strong for my taste but it is good!

Back